B.I.T. -RE from Rob Papen released!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
craven

14 Mar 2020

dusan.cani wrote:
14 Feb 2020
Hmm, in the recent time I realized that reason rack has made me to feel "claustrophobic". When I open VST floating window I encounter freedom :D I love to see instrument within the most of the computer screen so I can fully immerse into its user interface and get inspired.

The major drawback of the rack is too small knobs and faders on complex instrument. A lot of time I accidentally touch knob out of its area (because it's too small) and whole device gets blurred because of move action.
this! it happens way too often. What would be a good fix for the dragging issue? It used to be only certain spaces of a device that allowed for dragging. Also, misclicks happen easily, my laptop screen is not that large and on busy devices, I can sometimes barely see what is going on. Yet, I like my current resolution, and want a zoom option. I hope something like this is in the works together with the higher res improvements.
:ugeek:

geronimo

16 Mar 2020

For your Combinators ...
Bit01.jpg
Bit01.jpg (41.25 KiB) Viewed 1014 times

• Information