Sale for Vecto Rack Extension

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
RPSupport
Posts: 87
Joined: 20 Jan 2015

Post 07 Feb 2020

Hi All, as part of our monthly deals we have our Vecto Rack Extension with 20% off!

Image

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... nstrument/

Also look out next week as our Analogue Modelled Synthesizer B.I.T will be released as a Rack Extension!

Thank you

Richard

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 6656
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 07 Feb 2020

Wow... BIT as a RE... Cool.
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 3504
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 08 Feb 2020

I’ve had Vecto VST for ages and never even tried it. Thanks for the reminder. On it.
丰2ॐ

aeox
Posts: 2555
Joined: 23 Feb 2017

Post 08 Feb 2020

MrFigg wrote:
08 Feb 2020
I’ve had Vecto VST for ages and never even tried it. Thanks for the reminder. On it.
Here you go :)

Image

edited so there isn't two huge images on the thread
Last edited by aeox on 09 Feb 2020, edited 1 time in total.

aeox
Posts: 2555
Joined: 23 Feb 2017

Post 08 Feb 2020

Jokes aside..

My vector trial was used in 2017. Don't remember it because I was trialing way too much stuff at the same time. (learned from this mistake)

Will have to check out BIT. Looks nice.

RP, thanks for the continued RE development

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 3504
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 08 Feb 2020

aeox wrote:
08 Feb 2020
MrFigg wrote:
08 Feb 2020
I’ve had Vecto VST for ages and never even tried it. Thanks for the reminder. On it.
Here you go :)

Image
Hahahahahaha. I don’t get it.
丰2ॐ

User avatar
dusan.cani
Posts: 199
Joined: 16 Oct 2018
Location: Slovakia

Post 08 Feb 2020

Vecto is powerful and very good sounding synth. Quite unique sounds can be achieved by combining samples and oscs. It has also very good filters (same as Quad). Post filter per voice distortion can be also achieved to get some distortion goodness. FM configurations are also available, very nice sounds could be achieved this way. And it has veeeery nice sounding reverb. Vector XY pad adds interesting movement to the sound - like morphing wavetables, or heavy modulated sounds by using vector pad to modulate other synth parameters than osc volume.

RPSupport
Posts: 87
Joined: 20 Jan 2015

Post 08 Feb 2020

aeox wrote:
08 Feb 2020
Jokes aside..

My vector trial was used in 2017. Don't remember it because I was trialing way too much stuff at the same time. (learned from this mistake)

Will have to check out BIT. Looks nice.

RP, thanks for the continued RE development
Thanks, you can always try the VST version demo if your Reason version supports it. Sound wise and feature wise they are 100% the same. Just the GUI differs obviously.

You can download the demo here: https://www.robpapen.com/Vecto-vst-demo.html

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Trendiction [Bot] and 1 guest