Virtual Drummer Solid - Issues/Crashes

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
deigm

Post 12 Nov 2021

Hirnilein0815 wrote:
03 Nov 2021
Same issue with me. I bought all three Virtual Drummers some time last year, and all three of them stopped working after some minutes in use from the the first day on. I was hoping that maybe some Reason update might solve the issue, but this was not the case. It seems quite abvious to me that this is a bug Ujam has to fix.

If, for some reason, this is not possible, I would appreciate very much a "MIDI to Track" function where I can expand the drum sequences to single notes like in Dr. Octo Rex.

In the meantime, epoch, would you mind to upload your ReFill once again?
As a fellow victim of these Ujam drummer RE's I too am interested in this MIDI refill...

rootwheel

Post 19 Nov 2021

deigm wrote:
12 Nov 2021
Hirnilein0815 wrote:
03 Nov 2021
Same issue with me. I bought all three Virtual Drummers some time last year, and all three of them stopped working after some minutes in use from the the first day on. I was hoping that maybe some Reason update might solve the issue, but this was not the case. It seems quite abvious to me that this is a bug Ujam has to fix.

If, for some reason, this is not possible, I would appreciate very much a "MIDI to Track" function where I can expand the drum sequences to single notes like in Dr. Octo Rex.

In the meantime, epoch, would you mind to upload your ReFill once again?
As a fellow victim of these Ujam drummer RE's I too am interested in this MIDI refill...
Op seems to have disappeared. Is anyone who downloaded the ReFill the first time around able to reshare?

Failing that looks like an upgrade to the VSTs is in order...

Ottostrom

Post 19 Nov 2021

rootwheel wrote:
19 Nov 2021
deigm wrote:
12 Nov 2021

Op seems to have disappeared. Is anyone who downloaded the ReFill the first time around able to reshare?

Yeah I can reshare it.
Download Link

deigm

Post 19 Nov 2021

Ottostrom wrote:
19 Nov 2021
rootwheel wrote:
19 Nov 2021

Yeah I can reshare it.
Download Link
Awesome, thanks!

rootwheel

Post 20 Nov 2021

Ottostrom wrote:
19 Nov 2021
rootwheel wrote:
19 Nov 2021

Yeah I can reshare it.
Download Link
Cheers! :)

Hirnilein0815

Post 25 Nov 2021

Thanks a lot, Ottostrom

• Information