Enlightenspeed Melodic Inverter is in the shop

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.

What GUI direction do you like better? (look at attached picture in following post)

1 Boombastix
85%
2 Enlightenspeed
15%
3 submit your own idea
No votes

Total votes: 13
jam-s

Post 09 Feb 2020

In your account in the rack extension section there is a sync all button. This should redownload all REs.
If you're in Aachen, come and visit us at the Voidspace.

Enlightenspeed

Post 09 Feb 2020

Trygve Larsen wrote:
09 Feb 2020
Ok, so I deleted it... When I went back to the shop to download it again, there was no trial available anymore, just a message saying that I had tried it already...

Then, I tried another of ur track Extensions, the Note Alter. Same again. Did not show up in the Rack Extension folder menu. So I was thinking, let me check it out, if it is somewhere else. And THERE it was ! In the PLAYER MENU ! So perhaps that WAS also the case with the Note Inverter? I did not check it out then. Seems like I just have to trust it works the way I am hoping for, and just buy it right away... :lol:

OR, perhaps there is a way to reset the reason shop download history. I guess I will contact customer service to ask that... :roll:
Ok, my bad. As Jam-S said...

The Rack Extension is still available to you, even though you have deleted it, and it will be for the duration of the trial period. You can reinstall by going into your account page, then going to My Products and clicking the Rack Extensions tab and either hitting Sync All, or finding the entry and downloading it again; you would typically do it this way if there was something you didn't want to download at the time, like a large soundbank you weren't using, for example. The entries in your Rack Extensions section are listed in alphabetical order of the company, so in this case under E for Enlightenspeed.

It won't show under the Rack Extensions folder because that is actually the patches/content folder, so basically devices that don't need patches for whatever reason will not show up there. You just go into the Players folder for these two. Presently all Enlightenspeed plugins are Players.

Hope this helps, and sorry for being a little fuzzy headed before.

Thanks,
Brian

Trygve Larsen

Post 11 Feb 2020

Thank's Jam-S and Brian. That did the trick..

Enlightenspeed

Post 13 Feb 2020

Trygve Larsen wrote:
11 Feb 2020
Thank's Jam-S and Brian. That did the trick..
Good to see you got it working :) ...and thanks again for your interest.

Enlightenspeed

Post 15 Feb 2020

Hey folks,

I’m hoping to have this available for testing within the next week or two, providing no weird issues turn up.

As can probably be guessed by the poll, the Boombastix design is the winner 😊 Thanks again to them for helping me out so much, it really is appreciated; and thanks to the voters for taking the time to consider the choices as well.

So whoever fancies testing please PM me, but keep in mind it will still be a few days before it turns up. The sale period for it end on the 15th of March, and I’m confident that it will be available for then. It’s still going to be called Melodic Inverter but I’m truth it is sooooo much more than that now.

Once again thanks to everyone, and hopefully I’ll be passing out test licenses really soon.

Many thanks,
Brian

• Information