SIDMaster Synth RE in shop.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg

Post 24 Jan 2020

ravasb wrote:
24 Jan 2020
I might just buy this to support an RE developer. There seem to be fewer and fewer of them.
Great idea. But maybe try it first to see if it’s any good. Better to support an RE developer who does good stuff than to buy any old RE just because.
丰2ॐ

ravasb

Post 24 Jan 2020

I like it. I think it is quite good. It is not something I normally use, but maybe this will push me to create something new.

TritoneAddiction

Post 08 Feb 2020

Just bought it. I mean €19.00. Why not?

MrFigg

Post 08 Feb 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
08 Feb 2020
If that’s not a rhetorical question then...
Because maybe buying stuff because of the cheap price instead of because of its usability is not a good idea? I’ve been there my friend and I can tell you that that hole is deep and dark :).
丰2ॐ

TritoneAddiction

Post 08 Feb 2020

MrFigg wrote:
08 Feb 2020
TritoneAddiction wrote:
08 Feb 2020
If that’s not a rhetorical question then...
Because maybe buying stuff because of the cheap price instead of because of its usability is not a good idea? I’ve been there my friend and I can tell you that that hole is deep and dark :).
Yeah I know what you mean. I usually try to stay away from buying cheap stuff just because it's cheap too.
But in this case I know I'll use it at least a little while before I'll get bored with it. I've already started working on a Sidmaster track. So even if I just end up with ONE Sidmaster track, then in my world it's been worth the €19.00. That's how I rationalize a purchase.

• Information