Request. akai force Re intergration/mobile RE

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
scratchnsnifff

05 Jan 2020

so im looking at getting an akai force.

iv noticed that the synths inside of it, are very similar to how the Re's work inside of mobile reason.

i know that akai and the props have teamed up to sell MPD's

how cool would it be, if the mobile synths from reason could work inside of the akai force :D

the force is going to be my means of performance, but how cool would it be if we could use the RE synths inside, just like how the mobile reason works.

i really hope that demo of reason on hardware comes to life, hopefully something like this happens. the way it looks, seems like it would be such a seamless fit
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

stp2015

05 Jan 2020

I thought about that too a while ago. I would get a force immediately.

scratchnsnifff

05 Jan 2020

stp2015 wrote:
05 Jan 2020
I thought about that too a while ago. I would get a force immediately.
Once my tax return happens, that’s what I’m going to get.

Mainly as a sampler/sequencer for my hydrasynth

Reason and this setup will be pretty legit, as I can make samples in Reason and perform with the hardware :D

Thought about the Roland mc707, but there’s literally 0 chance of Re integration

At least Akai has done business with PH, the current force synths look exactly like the Re mobile platform. So it’s probably just a matter of users requesting it to happen.

Most people who use MPCs and Akai workstations seem to be in their own world like we are with Reason, you don’t know what you don’t know

Maybe it’s something that is at least possible :) I’d surely enjoy using Europa in force then in ableton

Lol which place do I ask for this feature?
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

• Information