Fritz does Neutron right?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Jan 2020

Just listened to the reverb demo on Neutron by LoveOne. Sounded nice. I tried Neutron when it came out so can't try it again. Does Fritz do pretty much all that Neutron can do?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

BRIGGS

01 Jan 2020

MrFigg wrote:
01 Jan 2020
Just listened to the reverb demo on Neutron by LoveOne. Sounded nice. I tried Neutron when it came out so can't try it again. Does Fritz do pretty much all that Neutron can do?
I have both, and am still learning them. I liked the fact that neutron has a filter. :puf_smile:
r11s

MannequinRaces

01 Jan 2020

Fritz is like 1000x better than Neutron. There is no comparison.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Jan 2020

MannequinRaces wrote:
01 Jan 2020
Of course it is. I’ve got it and I love.
Was more a question of whether Fritz does everything which Neutron does.
Fritz is one of my favourite guitar effects ever but I was intrigued by Selig’s Neutron combi.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MannequinRaces

01 Jan 2020

MrFigg wrote:
01 Jan 2020
MannequinRaces wrote:
01 Jan 2020
Fritz is one of my favourite guitar effects ever but I was intrigued by Selig’s Neutron combi.
Ahhh! I understand better now, lol. I’ll have to check out that combi. To me Neutron is kind of a one trick pony but for what it does it does it really well. Not sure if Fritz can get close to what Neutron is doing or not.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Jan 2020

MannequinRaces wrote:
01 Jan 2020
MrFigg wrote:
01 Jan 2020

Ahhh! I understand better now, lol. I’ll have to check out that combi. To me Neutron is kind of a one trick pony but for what it does it does it really well. Not sure if Fritz can get close to what Neutron is doing or not.
Cool. Thanks :). Sale is still on...
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

challism

01 Jan 2020

Fritz is so flexible and capable of so much. I have a hard time believing it cant do what Neutron is doing. I've got them both and agree Fritz is 1000x better. Just click that random button on Fritz until you get a result you like.... I'll bet you one of those clicks will result in a Neutron-esque effect.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Gardinski

01 Jan 2020

Great minds think alike, Mr Figg. I grabbed a demo of Neutron at about 2 am this morning with the same idea in mind of comparing it against Fritz before the sale fizzles out, and it was pretty clear straight away that it's a lot more limited in scope. Between Fritz and Animus, I'm confident that you can achieve anything that Neutron is capable of.

It's a nice enough effect and very straightforward, but I think you'll be disappointed if you're expecting anything that expands upon Fritz's capabilities. MannequinRaces hit the nail on the head when he called it "a one trick pony", (albeit a nice one).

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Jan 2020

Thanks all. Fritz and Animus. :). Awesome.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information