Kuassa reverb in the shop

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

18 Dec 2019

🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

dimi

18 Dec 2019

:mrgreen: :thumbup:

Efektor RV3604 Reverb with 5 type of versatile guitar pedal effect reverbs are made for great recordings of the century. RV3604 use simpler controls for your roomy ambients, surfboard crashing waves, far-reaching space, sun-over-the-clouds moments and holy-lights-from-the-sky epicness.

The most commonly used effect on every source of every recordings. Found on small practice amps to big touring amps. Also on stompbox pedal effects to large studio rack units. It's usage is somewhat tricky, but it could be the fine border of a professional recording and a beginner's work. Reverb is a powerful tool to add depth, distance, and also to build emotion to the listener. It gives ambience, creates space, and produces a sense of three dimensional to the original sound.

Taken the algorithms from the sounds of natural spaces to artificially created electrical and mechanical devices, Kuassa Efektor RV3604 Reverb provides five types of Reverb to enhance your recordings:

Room: Tight and fat roomy sound.
Hall: Big and wide concert space.
Plate: Simulated vibrating metal plate. Grainy and unique because the low frequency propagates slower than the high freq.
Spring: Simulating mechanical springs commonly found on guitar amps.
Shimmer: Haunting and atmospheric reverb, created by pitch shifting the reverb tails.

Key Features :

Epic sound quality with simplified controls. Dial fewer parameters and get great result instantly. Separate Wet and Dry controls.
Photorealistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience.
Straightforward and easy to use interface.
Support up to 96000Hz Sample Rate.
CV Inputs for Automation (Rack Extension only).

Last edited by dimi on 18 Dec 2019, edited 1 time in total.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

18 Dec 2019

Very nice shimmer on this one.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

dimi

18 Dec 2019

Loque

18 Dec 2019

This winter is reverb winter...just again no snow here :-(
Reason12, Win10

Yonatan

18 Dec 2019

Sounds lovely!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

18 Dec 2019

Yes it is a nice device. And it is a Kuassa device. But...I’ve got maybe 10-15 different reverbs and the Animus and I can’t really see if there’s anything new that this reverb can do that the others can’t. Hmm
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

gullum

18 Dec 2019

Loque wrote:
18 Dec 2019
This winter is reverb winter...just again no snow here :-(
I don't want the snow just the reverb but unfortunately we have had snow already and will have lots more over the next months and the reverb I need to pay for unlike the free snow :D
Re is in my shopping card for tomorrow when I get paid

JdA57

18 Dec 2019

Can someone confirm?

MAC OSX 10.12.6 Reason 10.4.d.4 - Buffer Audio 512 Samples 44.1 kHz

A resettet Subtractor going direct into the Reverb.

Play some Notes. Mostly after I change programms the next first note (after Programmchange of Reverb) has a very noisy first note. Sounds like if there is anything in the buffer of the reverb, the buffer will not be cleared after Presetchange.

Doesn't matter how long I wait to play the first note of subtractor after Programmchange of reverb.

Seems This effect happens if change between presets from long to short or visa v. reverbtime.

Loque

18 Dec 2019

JdA57 wrote:
18 Dec 2019
Can someone confirm?

MAC OSX 10.12.6 Reason 10.4.d.4 - Buffer Audio 512 Samples 44.1 kHz

A resettet Subtractor going direct into the Reverb.

Play some Notes. Mostly after I change programms the next first note (after Programmchange of Reverb) has a very noisy first note. Sounds like if there is anything in the buffer of the reverb, the buffer will not be cleared after Presetchange.

Doesn't matter how long I wait to play the first note of subtractor after Programmchange of reverb.

Seems This effect happens if change between presets from long to short or visa v. reverbtime.
That happens with a lot of reverbs or delays, because they do not clear their whole buffers. Nothing that makes me nervous, but maybe it can be improved... Maybe Dimi chimes in.
Reason12, Win10

Steedus
Competition Winner

18 Dec 2019

Oh it has shimmer? Might give it try. I have JP's Animus Shimmerverb but I've never been able to get a sound out of that I'm happy with.

Call me stupid though, but I'll probably go for the VST as I like the look of it better (+ compatibility)

motuscott

19 Dec 2019

Cool little box. Lots of variation in each category by adjusting the reverb and wet levels.
I’m too much of a Kuassa fanboi and foot soldier in the War on Christmas to let this baby pass for fifteen smackers.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 Dec 2019

motuscott wrote:
19 Dec 2019
Cool little box. Lots of variation in each category by adjusting the reverb and wet levels.
I’m too much of a Kuassa fanboi and foot soldier in the War on Christmas to let this baby pass for fifteen smackers.
Same here. Legions of Kuassa.
I’m trying to avoid the shop but I know that It’s an eventuality that I’ll have to buy it in order to fulfill my Christmas destiny.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Dec 2019

So what do folk think of this? The only setting I'm getting any joy from is the shimmer. Round and lush. I've got The Animus but there is something especially nice with the Kuassa. So again...anybody got any input they'd like to share?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

motuscott

20 Dec 2019

Hall and room are pretty nice. Plate, less so. Spring, I've got better. Shimmer is cool but I can't see using it a lot. Fifteen bucks. MrFigg you have a reputation to uphold!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Dec 2019

motuscott wrote:
20 Dec 2019
Hall and room are pretty nice. Plate, less so. Spring, I've got better. Shimmer is cool but I can't see using it a lot. Fifteen bucks. MrFigg you have a reputation to uphold!
Hahahaha...I'm more discerning these days :). I actually managed to dodge the delay as well. Nah...other than the shimmer there's nothing that I like and I've already got Animus so decision made.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

motuscott

20 Dec 2019

And the Kuassa chillens shall go hungry tonight.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Dec 2019

motuscott wrote:
20 Dec 2019
And the Kuassa chillens shall go hungry tonight.
Yep...and mine shall dine on the best porridge in the kingdom.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

28 Dec 2019

Bought it for the Shimmer mode. It does shimmer better than Animus imo. Animus is better for straight up weirdness.
Tried out something unusual today. I tried the Shimmer effect on kick and snare. With a shorter reverb tail of course. Here's the result:

Last edited by TritoneAddiction on 28 Dec 2019, edited 1 time in total.

motuscott

28 Dec 2019

Neat!
To me it sounds like the theme song to a TV show about two guys cast away on a desert island. One is a rich extrovert. popular and a ladies’ man but a bit of a douche. The other is a loner McGyver type with few social skills but a heart of gold. They’re at opposite ends of the island and don’t know about each other, but think that the signs they see of one another are signs of hostile island natives. Much hilarity ensues until they both starve to death and are eaten by crabs.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

28 Dec 2019

motuscott wrote:
28 Dec 2019
Neat!
To me it sounds like the theme song to a TV show about two guys cast away on a desert island. One is a rich extrovert. popular and a ladies’ man but a bit of a douche. The other is a loner McGyver type with few social skills but a heart of gold. They’re at opposite ends of the island and don’t know about each other, but think that the signs they see of one another are signs of hostile island natives. Much hilarity ensues until they both starve to death and are eaten by crabs.
Yeah something like that :)

dimi

30 Dec 2019

Amazing sound on the drums!!!!

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

01 Jan 2020

dimi wrote:
30 Dec 2019
Amazing sound on the drums!!!!
Thanks. I just finished the whole track.
I used Efektor RV3604 Reverb quite a bit in this track. Again Shimmer was used on kick and snare, but also on cymbals and some other subtle places.
I will definitely use the Shimmer effect for big washy cymbals again.
I also used the plate mode for a couple of other sounds. So all in all your reverb got plenty of use in this track. :)

Full track:

dimi

02 Jan 2020

Sounds epic!!!! Happy New Year! :)

dimi

02 Jan 2020

SALE ENDS TOMORROW!

Less than 24 hours of Holiday Sale up to 64%.

We won't let you missed these offers.
Pick your personal favorite plugins product and save your money before the prices go up Tomorrow!

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/brow ... per=Kuassa

Happy new year!!!

• Information