Tonicmint Negate RE in the shop.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
miscend

21 Feb 2020

Yeah this RE is a no brainer really. Very useful midi utility for the toolbox.

Trygve Larsen

22 Feb 2020

MrFigg wrote:
21 Feb 2020
Trygve Larsen wrote:
21 Feb 2020
Downloaded a trial of Negate a while ago.. Amazing tool I must say.. Have already created some beautiful track, using midifiles of existing beautiful songs, and the result are stunning ! Not all, butt enough to be a tool for creating/recreating some really beautiful songs. Will definitely by it.. Thank's for allowing trial of it.

If u like, I could post one or some of them here, if that is possible here, for others to hear how beautiful it can turn out to be.. :roll:
Do it :).
Ok, but HOW do I do it? I'm pretty new here, so I don't now how to do that yet.. Do I need to upload it somewhere else, dropbox or something and then link to it, or can it be played directly somewhat here? Pls guide me...

MrFigg
Competition Winner

22 Feb 2020

Trygve Larsen wrote:
22 Feb 2020
MrFigg wrote:
21 Feb 2020

Do it :).
Ok, but HOW do I do it? I'm pretty new here, so I don't now how to do that yet.. Do I need to upload it somewhere else, dropbox or something and then link to it, or can it be played directly somewhat here? Pls guide me...
I actually have no idea. I’ve only ever linked to SoundCloud.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Trygve Larsen

22 Feb 2020

MrFigg wrote:
22 Feb 2020
Trygve Larsen wrote:
22 Feb 2020
I actually have no idea. I’ve only ever linked to SoundCloud.
Yeah, I had/have soundcloud some years ago.. But when that integrated player disappeared, it was less attractive to me, so have not used it the last 2 years or so...;) But, I think I have seen some video posted directly in different post here, so is it possible to upload mp4 directly from my own PC ?...

jam-s

22 Feb 2020

You can upload .zip files so you can zip a .reason file to upload it here.

Yonatan

23 Feb 2020

Missed out on the sale. Have not tried it yet. Found a similar player in shop. Are they heading in equal direction/territory?
It says features will be added later...better wait to trial it.

Bes
Competition Winner

23 Feb 2020

Yonatan wrote:
23 Feb 2020
Missed out on the sale. Have not tried it yet. Found a similar player in shop. Are they heading in equal direction/territory?
i assume you are referring the melodic inverter RE, they are not the same tools in that melody refers to harmony over time. Negate will invert the harmony of a chord, melodic inverter will use the last note played as a point of inversion to flip the next played note
- Certified Reason expert

Yonatan

23 Feb 2020

Bes wrote:
23 Feb 2020
Yonatan wrote:
23 Feb 2020
i assume you are referring the melodic inverter RE, they are not the same tools in that melody refers to harmony over time. Negate will invert the harmony of a chord, melodic inverter will use the last note played as a point of inversion to flip the next played note
Thanks. I will have to trial them both and see if both are useful for me.

• Information