Link direct to Rack Extension Folder in Browser

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

15 Oct 2019

When I drag an instrument into the browser I more often then not I get a bunch of folder patches shown in the browser to left. Opening the Rack Extension Folder and then selecting the folder for that particular device gives me a whole load more patches. Is there any way to direct link to the specific Rack Extension folder when opening a device? That is to say, when I drag a device into the rack the Rack Extension folder particular to that device opens directly. Thanks.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

mjxl

15 Oct 2019

It opens where you left it basically.

In theory you could make a template, add all devices and go to their folders, then save that template.

Not sure how the save state is exactly TBH

joeyluck

16 Oct 2019

Assuming you have the preference "Load default sound in new devices" selected, this is the exact folder that it is directed to when loading a Rack Extension. Sometimes though it might be targeting a sub-folder...

You can also click the "up one folder" button to navigate to that device's home folder, or all the way out to the Rack Extensions folder. If you want to see patches not specific to the device (such as song files, etc) clear browse focus.

• Information