Are there any crossgrade deals (RE->VST) you made but regret now that 11 is coming?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
antic604

18 Sep 2019

This is an unfortunate "side-effect" of current events - I got several cross-grade VSTs because I had RE that I really liked and wanted to use equivalent in other DAWs. But now I'd be able to use just the RE instead via Reason Rack VST. I'm not really regretting them, because they were quite cheap usually, but a sour taste remains...

In my case, the list includes:
- Audio Realim's ABL3
- Kuassa's EVE MP3 and AT1, Kratos
- Rob Papen's Go2
- Sonic Charge's Echobode (I was also about to crossgrade Bitspeek, but didn't luckily)
- Synapse Audio's The Legend (although I might've gotten this one free with Synapse Collection)

How about you? :)

EdGrip

18 Sep 2019

The Legend is free in both directions, I think?

I have not done any crossgrades, as hitherto I've only been using Reason.
Exploring Ableton, I keep thinking "Damn, I could just do that with an Alligator / The Echo / I wish I could use PMS-20" etc etc and then I remember that Reason 11 is happening. :D

antic604

18 Sep 2019

EdGrip wrote:
18 Sep 2019
Exploring Ableton, I keep thinking "Damn, I could just do that with an Alligator / The Echo / I wish I could use PMS-20" etc etc and then I remember that Reason 11 is happening. :D
It's such an exciting perspective, isn't it? I regularly look at new VSTs - like LION - then I remember all my Reason stuff & REs are coming, so why even bother :D

joeyluck

18 Sep 2019

Well the Echobode VST includes a few extras. But regardless, I would recommend to everyone to get the Sonic Charge bundle anyways. I owned both the Echobode RE and Bitspeek RE before I got their VST bundle, and it is well worth the price, to get Synplant, Microtonic, Permut8, along with the others.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

18 Sep 2019

🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information