"ChordLine" Player from Tonicmint

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
PhillipOrdonez

Post 14 Jun 2019

Vil wrote:
14 Jun 2019
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
14 Jun 2019
Wait, is the intro price finito?
Until 17th June $39.

And there is a typo in the article, the regular price is $59.
They should fix that! Some might buy it now if they knew about the intro price! 😱

Vil

Post 17 Jun 2019

MrFigg wrote:
09 Jun 2019
Rumour Control: just poking about in TonicMint homepage. Check this out in the NoteLimiter description. ....wooooh !!!! InRange?? Something new coming?
http://tonicmint.com/rack-extensions/note-limiter/
:)

diminished

Post 02 Aug 2019

Bump because possible bug.

Could anyone please confirm that the activated "Set" reverts to default C# once you close Reason and open it again, although you saved the project file in a state where it's for example @Bb? Activated means it has the yellow bar on top.

Vil

Post 02 Aug 2019

You couldnt save the state of the selected set. The dwfault is always the first, when the device initialized. Use the sequencer to set the desired set.... ;)

diminished

Post 02 Aug 2019

Thanks for the quick response, Vil.
Okay so you have to "play" the Set notes also like the styles in A-List devices. Good to know.
A workaround would be to paste the chords in the first Set, correct?

diminished

Post 02 Aug 2019

I was quite surprised when I opened my project today. It sounded like I was more than drunk yesterday :lol:

VIVIsect

Post 05 Aug 2019

I just got the demo for this and I'm really loving it so far. I've tried tons of different chord generators and this one is undoubtedly the best. Super easy to use, and the fact that you're able to add or remove notes with just a click makes it incredibly useful for easily coming up with unique chords and voicings. Bummed that I missed the introductory sale. I'll definitely be grabbing this one if it goes on sale again (or if I end up becoming not so broke before then).

• Information