RYTMIK - Love :)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Boombastix
Competition Winner

23 May 2019

Bwah ha ha ha.... This "little shit" is just awesome :lol: No more searching for endless drum, just tweak and off you go, the limitation is the FEATURE. And of course the saturation + HP/LP, it's the sauce - I'll call him "Lil' Umpf" from on :thumbs_up: .

I was first going meh, who needs another a limited crappy unit that wont load my own samples, but I decided to take a look :geek: Gee it can be made to sound production ready pretty quickly.
So for all the doubters, I attached a Combinator with my Rytmik patch and three House/Disco patterns in Drum Sequencer. :refill:
Just hit play and enjoy.
Rytmik Disco - RikkShow.zip
(23.31 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

PhillipOrdonez

23 May 2019

Yeh, I too like it a lot.

kuhliloach

23 May 2019

gotta agree here I like this direction, and pricing. For ten bucks each on iOS I'll probably grab both the mono synth and the drum machine.

BRIGGS

23 May 2019

Good stuff in there!!!
r11s

Zac

23 May 2019

I like it too. It integrates so well with drum sequencer. Hand in glove. I came up with some good sounding stuff in minutes.

Consistency between devices helps so much. If every kong kit had a consistent pad layout of kick, snare, hihat etc I would use it much more with drum sequencer and other players and sequencers.

• Information