My products: weird stuff going on

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 May 2019

Just looked at My Products on my account. All the REs aren’t listed in developer alphabetical order. Now they’re arranged in latest downloaded. That and also that they’re in shown 5 or 6 to a page. Weird. Anyone else?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 May 2019

Also...the Aeon synths I got Props to delete from my account ages ago are back. Hahaha.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 May 2019

Also Fritz which I bought last week is showing as a trial.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

23 May 2019

Same here.
Another thing: I upgraded the Backline Rig from 3 to 4 and now there are some duplicate download options links in the ReFill section of my account.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

diminished
Competition Winner

23 May 2019

I believe Fritz is listed as trial because you have trialed it before buying. Is that correct? Same thing is happening here but with other REs (Decimort & RX950)
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 May 2019

diminished wrote:
23 May 2019
Same here.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

djadalaide

23 May 2019

New CEO shaking things up already? :)

antic604

23 May 2019

Hmm. I also have few REs that I bought visible as trials: Reason Bass, MP5, AT1, Radical Keys - those are the REs that'd still be in trial period now, but I already bought them. Others that I bought after the trial has expired are "bought" (like e.g. Umpf Club or QNG). Weird.

Hopefully this means they're working on ability to hide REs we don't want installed / updated when clicking "Sync All"

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

23 May 2019

Mine was doing this prior to hitting "Sync All" then it displayed as normal. Then you go back into it after closing and it's the new format.

Looks like they're trying to have a multiple view types option and have left it as this one for now. Quietly testing the waters.

reddust

23 May 2019

Something has definitely gone wrong there, I now have three REs I actually added to my subscription plan as if I had bought them, I mean, I shouldn't be complaining about this, because I only rented them and now it seems like I own them, but props have been fair so far so I'll let them know

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 May 2019

Ok...so the Aeon synths I asked Propellerheads to remove from my account ages ago showed back up. I just tried downloading them as a test and even though they are showing as available they don't download. Pretty glad actually because the were not good.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

sleep1979

23 May 2019

MrFigg wrote:
23 May 2019
Also...the Aeon synths I got Props to delete from my account ages ago are back. Hahaha.
Same here stuff they deleted is back my accounts a mess again

• Information