More Bugs

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MarkTarlton

22 May 2019

this one isn't so bad, but I have never seen it. This is the first I have used Revival since updating. Look where the logo is at the top of the device, definitely strange that it pulses with the beat. No biggie since it still works, but it's odd.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/emkxvm6grhebz ... 9.mp4?dl=0

diminished
Competition Winner

22 May 2019

Hah, funniest bug I've seen since the wandering knobs of The Legend.
Have you restarted your OS and tried to reproduce it yet? Def. report it.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

MrFigg
Competition Winner

22 May 2019

Yeah...and when you report it ask him to put the Sononics bundle on sale ha ha :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

djadalaide

24 May 2019

My god revival, thats a blast from the past i have to give that a try again!

challism

27 May 2019

<3 Revival. I think it's one of the most underrated REs in the shop. Seems to be a bit of an abandoned product, though. The company was acquired by another company a few years ago, and they haven't done anything since, so I would be surprised to see any kind of bug fixes.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Loque

27 May 2019

challism wrote:
27 May 2019
<3 Revival. I think it's one of the most underrated REs in the shop. Seems to be a bit of an abandoned product, though. The company was acquired by another company a few years ago, and they haven't done anything since, so I would be surprised to see any kind of bug fixes.
Yea, Revival has great sound and fx, just the workflow is weird.

That company promised a lot when they bought Revival...yea, they promised, thats all. That is sad to see such a good product going down...
Reason12, Win10

• Information