Ammo 1200 question

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 May 2019

Ammo 1200 does everything the other two Ammos do and more right? Just wanted to check. Thanks.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

dvdrtldg

19 May 2019

Correct

It's good, highly recommended. A unique RE and capable of some insane sounds. Lacks onboard filtering & fx so I usually end up adding those, but it can really create sonic mayhem. Plus it's a handy waveform generator

mjxl

19 May 2019

Cool , was thinking the same.. Nice price atm at 19 bucks.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 May 2019

dvdrtldg wrote:
19 May 2019
Correct

It's good, highly recommended. A unique RE and capable of some insane sounds. Lacks onboard filtering & fx so I usually end up adding those, but it can really create sonic mayhem. Plus it's a handy waveform generator
Thankyou. So if I was going to get one of the three then the sensible option would be 1200? At the moment at least.
Audio ins mean guitar effect? :) yes?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

mjxl

19 May 2019

MrFigg wrote:
19 May 2019
dvdrtldg wrote:
19 May 2019
Correct

Thankyou. So if I was going to get one of the three then the sensible option would be 1200? At the moment at least.
Everything effect ;)

fullforce

19 May 2019

MrFigg wrote:
19 May 2019
Ammo 1200 does everything the other two Ammos do and more right? Just wanted to check. Thanks.
Massive thing. Can't really wrap my head around it (should probably spend more time with it) but the presets are awesome and there's lots of tweakage.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

dvdrtldg

19 May 2019

MrFigg wrote:
19 May 2019
dvdrtldg wrote:
19 May 2019
Correct

Yeah Ammo 1200 is basically the other two Ammos (100LA and 400R) with extra features. If you have it then you effectively have the other two

The Battery section has always mystified me a little - it's quite complex but doesn't seem to do much other than to mangle the signal in pretty brutal ways. Modulation section is really cool though, and then around the back it's CV heaven

Re audio in, I've only used it with other sources in Reason so not sure how well it would work as a guitar effect

Overall I'd recommend it if you want to get wild - it's not a synth for pretty pads & delicate plucks, or at least I haven't used it that way. Better suited to crazy electro-shock fuckery

MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 May 2019

dvdrtldg wrote:
19 May 2019
MrFigg wrote:
19 May 2019

Yeah Ammo 1200 is basically the other two Ammos (100LA and 400R) with extra features. If you have it then you effectively have the other two

The Battery section has always mystified me a little - it's quite complex but doesn't seem to do much other than to mangle the signal in pretty brutal ways. Modulation section is really cool though, and then around the back it's CV heaven

Re audio in, I've only used it with other sources in Reason so not sure how well it would work as a guitar effect

Overall I'd recommend it if you want to get wild - it's not a synth for pretty pads & delicate plucks, or at least I haven't used it that way. Better suited to crazy electro-shock fuckery
Thanks. I tried putting audio into the Battery section but the best I could get out of it was a bit of fuzz. I’ve got enough stuff for crazy madness so I’ll leave this one. Thanks again.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information