Enlightenspeed plugins have hit the shop!!!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
mjxl

01 Jun 2019

Fook it, they've said "Trial" for long enough :P buying that bundle.
Will be the last stuff for now, REALLY they will. :roll:

/edit: Hmm, why does Chordbank say : "the requested version was not found on your account" lol
/edit2: mkay, after removing it, went to shop to "buy" the free upgrade. now it's installing. k k ..

djadalaide

01 Jun 2019

I have to say i was caught out by not pressing the store button on chordbank, remember to press it to store the chord!

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

01 Jun 2019

djadalaide wrote:
01 Jun 2019
I have to say i was caught out by not pressing the store button on chordbank, remember to press it to store the chord!
Yup, we went for the most intrusive warning sign possible. As soon as the SDK allows it this will be removed 😊

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

02 Jun 2019

mjxl wrote:
01 Jun 2019

/edit: Hmm, why does Chordbank say : "the requested version was not found on your account" lol
/edit2: mkay, after removing it, went to shop to "buy" the free upgrade. now it's installing. k k ..
Good stuff, no idea what caused the shop issues :)

mjxl

02 Jun 2019

Enlightenspeed wrote:
02 Jun 2019
mjxl wrote:
01 Jun 2019

Good stuff, no idea what caused the shop issues :)
Yap weird, no idea. Also weird because I already had 1.0.1 installed.. It works now though, and what an RE it is, oh man..
I didn;t really get to testing it in the beta..

mjxl

02 Jun 2019

So, here's a neat random ARP sequence on Europa that I put together, love what it's doing here =)
I've put C-Minor in Chordbank, C1-F#1 all have random number of notes enabled.

I've made buttons for DualArp 1/2 Octaves and DualArp Repeat mode, Rotary1 for plucky/open amp envelope and Rotary2 for the range on NoteAlter :)
Enjoy :thumbs_up: :?
Attachments
Europa - EnlightenSpeedArpeggerator - mjxl.zip
(9.08 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

03 Jun 2019

mjxl wrote:
02 Jun 2019
So, here's a neat random ARP sequence on Europa that I put together, love what it's doing here =)
I've put C-Minor in Chordbank, C1-F#1 all have random number of notes enabled.

I've made buttons for DualArp 1/2 Octaves and DualArp Repeat mode, Rotary1 for plucky/open amp envelope and Rotary2 for the range on NoteAlter :)
Enjoy :thumbs_up: :?

Cool 😎 and thanks, will check it out later today 😊

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 Jun 2019

Hej Brian. The note alter update is showing as costing €15 at checkout. Just like the last time. Thought you’d like to know :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

03 Jun 2019

MrFigg wrote:
03 Jun 2019
Hej Brian. The note alter update is showing as costing €15 at checkout. Just like the last time. Thought you’d like to know :).
Yeah, I've submitted the fix. Thanks for letting me know :)

Watch this space...

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

03 Jun 2019

Enlightenspeed wrote:
03 Jun 2019
MrFigg wrote:
03 Jun 2019

Watch this space...
...and the Note Alter update is now available for free to existing users :)

Loque

03 Jun 2019

Enlightenspeed wrote:
03 Jun 2019
Enlightenspeed wrote:
03 Jun 2019

Watch this space...
...and the Note Alter update is now available for free to existing users :)
Confirmed.
Reason12, Win10

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

03 Jun 2019

Jackjackdaw wrote:
14 May 2019
Just bought note filter. Looks like the perfect tool for controlling probability of individual notes coming from Beatstep Pro sequences.
Jackjackdaw wrote:
14 May 2019
Okay, turns out it doesn't work as I expected. The note range function I dialled down to one note expecting the probability to only effect that note while the others played free. However it filtered out all the other notes completely and then applied the probability! Oh well, it's still cool and I will def have some use for it.
Crumbfort wrote:
14 May 2019
Yessss +1 this would be a great option!
future-bit wrote:
28 May 2019
I also expected to set the probability on certain notes, but it filters everything. Therefore, I would like this feature too.
Ok folks,

Have now added this into Note Filter 1.1 :)

Hopefully, it will be through acceptance testing and in the Shop by the end of the week :)

Cheers,
Brian

future-bit

03 Jun 2019

Last edited by future-bit on 07 Dec 2020, edited 1 time in total.

mjxl

03 Jun 2019

Enlightenspeed wrote:
03 Jun 2019
Yay !

I was thinking about a neat feature for Note Alter, would it be possible to have the option to pick Upwards/Downwards or Bi-directional movement of the altered notes? :D :thumbs_up:

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

04 Jun 2019

mjxl wrote:
03 Jun 2019
Enlightenspeed wrote:
03 Jun 2019
Yay !

I was thinking about a neat feature for Note Alter, would it be possible to have the option to pick Upwards/Downwards or Bi-directional movement of the altered notes? :D :thumbs_up:
Uhm,

Yeah, why not? It's on the list... which is quite long right now, but I was looking for new features for Note Alter that didn't involve massive redesign, and this should be doable. No ETA for now, I'll keep you informed :)

Cheers,
Brian

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

04 Jun 2019

Hi folks,

Just to let you know that the “final” bug fix version of Chordbank is available in the Prop Shop, free to all existing users of course, and it looks like I got the shop submission correct this time 😂

The Note Filter update shouldn’t be too long hopefully 😊

Cheers,
Brian

Jackjackdaw

04 Jun 2019

Cool, that's really cool you did that mate. I look forward to checking it out.

future-bit

05 Jun 2019

mjxl

05 Jun 2019

Yep you can. You can use Chordbank instead of 24 (?) ScalesNChords

future-bit

05 Jun 2019

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

05 Jun 2019

future-bit wrote:
05 Jun 2019
The last few days I try The Loopcracker Suite.

Note Alter - it's a bomb!
Note Filter is also an interesting plugin.

But I can't deal with Chordbank.

For example, I have a simple task.
In Matrix I have one note D #
Matrix -> Note Alter
I need to filter out the notes of chords.
For two chords I use two Scales & Chrods.
Can I use one Chordbank instead of two Scales & Chrods?
Hi there,

If I'm getting your question correctly here, you want to have a Matrix generate D# and then send it to Note Alter to change it, sporadically or otherwise. You then want it to remove different chord generated notes for different scales etc? In which case, yes, you just set the different scales to different chord pads in Chordbank. Chordbank is then the controller of the output.

So let's say you put an E Minor scale in bank/pad 1, and a G major scale in bank/pad 2. Play your setup as desired, and to change the output you just press the appropriate pad at the appropriate moment and the scales will change, thus the output will record as what you are after. An important caveat here is that the button just above the editor display - "Mute Chord Triggers & MIDI" should be switched on if you don't want the chords to play every time you change the scale by pressing the bank.

Should you wish to automate this process, you can also do that by hooking up a second Chordbank in a different stack, and use that as the MIDI source controller, which you then disable the instrument for. AFAIK, the least CPU hungry way to do this is with an NN-19 (folded) that has no samples loaded and the instrument audio disconnected. You then set your MIDI focus to that track, and connect a CV cable from that Chordbank's Scale Chain Out, to the other Chordbank's Scale Chain In.

Any other questions, or if I'm barking up the wrong tree entirely just let me know.

Cheers,
Brian

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

05 Jun 2019

future-bit wrote:
05 Jun 2019
mjxl wrote:
05 Jun 2019
Yep you can. You can use Chordbank instead of 24 (?) ScalesNChords
I did not succeed, the notes were not filtered. I have not figured out how to automate the pad (switch chord).
Yeah, this is what I was thinking :)

I'm about to start recording a new series of tutorial videos in bite-size chunks for Chordbank. These should start appearing today most likely. I would have done this sooner but I had some minor bug fixes and a small upgrade to write code for.

Try the method I suggested above, and I'll post the videos up ASAP

Cheers,
Brian

mjxl

05 Jun 2019

Dang my reply failed cause you beat me to it, I had something similiar written but you did it 10 times better xD :thumbs_up:

altron

05 Jun 2019

Guys need to step up the quality on their introduction videos! 15 minutes of some guy with potatoes in his mouth rambling about various features without any good sounding music examples doesn't make me feel inclined to even try their stuff.

Compare to Kuassa's demos done by Dimitar... not a single word uttered, just pure, professional sounding bliss which makes me yell "HERE TAKE MY MONEY!"
Trap is where music goes to die.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

05 Jun 2019

altron wrote:
05 Jun 2019
Guys need to step up the quality on their introduction videos! 15 minutes of some guy with potatoes in his mouth rambling about various features without any good sounding music examples doesn't make me feel inclined to even try their stuff.

Compare to Kuassa's demos done by Dimitar... not a single word uttered, just pure, professional sounding bliss which makes me yell "HERE TAKE MY MONEY!"
What can I tell you. If you don’t try them you’ll be missing out on some good REs man.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information