https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/rac ... sequences/
Sequences is a polyphonic step sequencer in the Rack. With Sequences you can play your favourite instruments directly from the rack. Featuring 32 steps, 8 patterns and tons of tweakability, Sequences offers a completely new way of making music in Reason.
We hope you like it!
And Sequences 1.1 is out!
- Patch browser!
- Per-step length lane with mute and tie buttons
- Tied notes "auto-stretch" to the next actual note-on, even if that happens to be the note itself!
- 2 CV lanes with configurable polarity
- Velocity CV out
- Lane values are displayed while drawing with Shift or Cmd/Ctrl held
- Various enhancements and bug fixes
- 3 Recording modes: Overdub, Replace, Insert
- Existing pattern data is now carried over into recording mode, allowing overdubs on existing patterns
- Configurable Root Key (with Learn function) for transposing via keyboard/CV
- Drag Move/Shift buttons left or right to shift the pattern several steps in a single gesture
- New Crop function in the Tools menu, removes all notes outside the current playback range or note selection
- Various bug fixes and enhancements