Backline Rig 3

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Radar

18 Apr 2019

Hi, I'm a long time Reason user (since version 1) and am coming back to Reason after a long hiatus. Has the Backline Rig 3 been on sale in the Propellerheads shop before, and if so for what price? Also a general question: how frequently do products typically rotate into sale on the Propellerheads site? Thanks.

MannequinRaces

18 Apr 2019

Lowest I’ve see the rigs is $129, recently, like about 4-6 weeks ago. Next sale is in May. Other than that there is a new deal every week for one thing that lasts the whole week. If you are a patient person amazing deals can definitely be yours for the taking.

diminished
Competition Winner

18 Apr 2019

Welcome back!
Yes, the rigs were 179€ during black friday/xmas and 129€ just recently in a flash sale.
Usually there is a new deal once a week, plus unpredictable sales by the developers whenever they see fit.
Unfortunately, if you're on a budget it's always better to wait, wether it's for seasonal offerings ("may madness" might be coming soon) or said flash sales. The forum and the PH newsletter are great ways to keep an eye on those deals :)
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Radar

19 Apr 2019

Thanks, that's useful info.

kirkbowman

20 Apr 2019

If you own Back Rig 1 or 2, the upgrade price is $99. Login to the Props shop to purchase.

• Information