Europa sound design w/ Adam Fielding

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
antic604

22 Mar 2019

Europa is an infinitely powerful spectral wavetable synthesizer packed with over 500 professional-sounding patches. But sometimes a song calls for a truly one-of-a-kind sound. Making your own synth patches can be complicated, but Europa’s intuitive interface makes it easier than ever to make your own synth sounds.

In this synth patch tutorial, you’ll learn about synth sound design from Adam Fielding as he demonstrates how he created his “Windwave” patch in Europa, available for free at FieldingSoundWorks.com.

At the heart of Europa are three powerful spectral wave engines capable of creating complex soundscapes. When designing the Windwave patch, Adam used all three engines to create different sonic layers. Each engine features over 30 wavetables including traditional analog shapes and complex waveforms that respond to your performance. Or load your own samples as custom wavetables and create sounds unlike anything you’ve ever heard before.
https://www.propellerheads.com/blog/eur ... m-fielding

EnochLight

22 Mar 2019

antic604 wrote:
22 Mar 2019
Europa is an infinitely powerful spectral wavetable synthesizer packed with over 500 professional-sounding patches. But sometimes a song calls for a truly one-of-a-kind sound. Making your own synth patches can be complicated, but Europa’s intuitive interface makes it easier than ever to make your own synth sounds.

In this synth patch tutorial, you’ll learn about synth sound design from Adam Fielding as he demonstrates how he created his “Windwave” patch in Europa, available for free at FieldingSoundWorks.com.

At the heart of Europa are three powerful spectral wave engines capable of creating complex soundscapes. When designing the Windwave patch, Adam used all three engines to create different sonic layers. Each engine features over 30 wavetables including traditional analog shapes and complex waveforms that respond to your performance. Or load your own samples as custom wavetables and create sounds unlike anything you’ve ever heard before.
https://www.propellerheads.com/blog/eur ... m-fielding

;)

viewtopic.php?p=437688#p437688

Still, it's a great video. Adam really has a talent for showing how powerful and fun Europa is. It's a great watch!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Reasonable man

24 Mar 2019

Bought this refill a bit back. Bought it in the props store though so i my have to email him if i have the need to use these specific patches in Europa Vst format.
Can't recommend it high enough tbf ..some corking patches but then again cinematic abimient stuff is my kinda bag.
On a side note..couldn't help noticing that the high pass filter on his voice in that tutorial makes him sound a bit like this guy.........
Attachments
c3p0.jpg
c3p0.jpg (44.45 KiB) Viewed 451 times

Biolumin3sc3nt

24 Mar 2019

Adam is a true "Gem" to the Reason community, and if You're reading this, high five Sir. Great vid on many angles!

• Information