REs with Propellerhead connection

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Magnus

20 Mar 2019

I'm trying to compile a list of REs that have a connection to the Propellerheads in some way beyond just being on their store! Purely out of interest :)

For example:
  • The UJAM Beatmaker REs; as UJAM developed the IDT in combination with Propellerhead and developed the A-List devices with them.
  • The PinkNoise REs; as PinkNoise licensed sounds to Props for the Factory Sound Bank and the Propellerhead Layers RE.
  • The Sonic Charge REs; as Magnus Lidström is the man behind Malström.

Can anyone name any more where there is a cool connection between the Props and the third party Rack Extension?
Last edited by Magnus on 20 Mar 2019, edited 1 time in total.

MannequinRaces

20 Mar 2019

Not a RE but for a Player device Quad between Props and Lectric Panda is a good one.

Magnus

20 Mar 2019

MannequinRaces wrote:
20 Mar 2019
Not a RE but for a Player device Quad between Props and Lectric Panda is a good one.
Yes, that's a good one! I guess StringWERK could be counted, as it was the first third party RE promoted by Propellerhead directly as part of the rent-to-own scheme. And eXpanse could be counted, as it was directly promoted by Propellerhead as part of the Reason 9.2 update.

Softube is definitely one as the v9+ integrated Amp and Bass Amp are by them.

Any others?

Boombastix
Competition Winner

20 Mar 2019

SoundIron, R10 new stock devices.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Magnus

21 Mar 2019

Boombastix wrote:
20 Mar 2019
SoundIron, R10 new stock devices.
Ah yes! Very good :)

Magnus

06 Apr 2019

Just worked out another one; The Loop Loft. They provided the sounds for A-List Classic Drummer. I also think they had a hand in the Record Drum Takes ReFills as well...

MrFigg
Competition Winner

06 Apr 2019

Magnus wrote:
06 Apr 2019
Just worked out another one; The Loop Loft. They provided the sounds for A-List Classic Drummer. I also think they had a hand in the Record Drum Takes ReFills as well...
I was using Drum Takes this morning. They’re great.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Magnus

18 Apr 2019

Worked out another; there's a lot of eLAB rex loops in the Factory Sound Bank; these guys became Equipped Music. Not sure if their products are still available however...

reddust

18 Apr 2019

I would put the Noise Engineering Rack Extensions into this list just because of the fact that their only software versions seem to be the rack extensions for Reason, otherwise it seems like you only have the option to buy hardware if you want to get their products in your music production.

MannequinRaces

18 Apr 2019

reddust wrote:
18 Apr 2019
I would put the Noise Engineering Rack Extensions into this list just because of the fact that their only software versions seem to be the rack extensions for Reason, otherwise it seems like you only have the option to buy hardware if you want to get their products in your music production.
Yep, Mattias reached out to them: https://www.noiseengineering.us/blog/20 ... -your-rack

• Information