My newest RE "Forgotten Convolver" is now available!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MannequinRaces

29 May 2020

Adam, thank you for the V1.1 update!

Boombastix
Competition Winner

29 May 2020

Loque wrote:
28 May 2020
Boombastix wrote:
28 May 2020
How do you guys use this in a production or musical context? As opposed to the existing LP filter modules.
The analog filter has some different filter types. I am currently experimenting with the allpass filters to create some phasers.
I did notice the phaser sounded nice in the video, but then it doesn't have any modulation. And it seems difficult to control resonance if you do some mutli peak LP filter or sort.
If it had separate L/R modulation or M/S with a couple of LFO's and a couple of MSEGs, so you can make a 4 bars sweep with LFOs on top then I think it would be super interesting, like build on The Drop (filter VST), FX Exp. Red Filter, or the Parafilter.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Loque

29 May 2020

Boombastix wrote:
29 May 2020
Loque wrote:
28 May 2020

The analog filter has some different filter types. I am currently experimenting with the allpass filters to create some phasers.
I did notice the phaser sounded nice in the video, but then it doesn't have any modulation. And it seems difficult to control resonance if you do some mutli peak LP filter or sort.
If it had separate L/R modulation or M/S with a couple of LFO's and a couple of MSEGs, so you can make a 4 bars sweep with LFOs on top then I think it would be super interesting, like build on The Drop (filter VST), FX Exp. Red Filter, or the Parafilter.
I don't need any modulations build in in any device as long as it is monophonic (not polyphonic). Enough CV inputs would be good tho.

What could have been interesting would be to have access to the individual filters, control the position and resonance. But i also can use multiple fx to have more control.
Reason12, Win10

• Information