Villanelle Killer Wah - in the Shop

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
SoulState

18 Mar 2019

Last edited by SoulState on 18 Mar 2019, edited 2 times in total.
:reason:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

18 Mar 2019

Despite Animus and Psyclone being two of my favourite REs ever I reckon I’m set with the Kuassa Wah. Unless I’m missing something which might change my mind? :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

SoulState

18 Mar 2019

Eh! Kuassa Wah, nobody told me, would have been on that like a shot. Love a Wah :cool:
:reason:

EdGrip

18 Mar 2019

Haha! I was giggling with glee playing about with a sample of Villanelle shouting "TAKE ME TO THE HOLE!!" only the other day.

challism

18 Mar 2019

SoulState wrote:
18 Mar 2019
Eh! Kuassa Wah, nobody told me, would have been on that like a shot. Love a Wah :cool:
Me too. Kuassa slipped that release by me somehow. I thought the Prop Shop was totally wah-less.

To be clear, we still only have ONE uni-vibe option, right?

Oh and a big CONGRATS to Jiggery Poker on your two latest releases. Both the wah and the rotary speaker look really tasty.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

joeyluck

18 Mar 2019

MrFigg wrote:
18 Mar 2019
Despite Animus and Psyclone being two of my favourite REs ever I reckon I’m set with the Kuassa Wah. Unless I’m missing something which might change my mind? :).
Yeah definitely give it a try. If we could all just settle on one of everything, then we probably wouldn't have all the plugins we have, right? You may like the way Villanelle performs on some patches and in some songs more than the WF3607 and perhaps vice versa. You may even like the look of Villanelle more. The 30 day trial comes in handy.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

18 Mar 2019

joeyluck wrote:
18 Mar 2019
MrFigg wrote:
18 Mar 2019
Yeah definitely give it a try. If we could all just settle on one of everything, then we probably wouldn't have all the plugins we have, right? You may like the way Villanelle performs on some patches and in some songs more than the WF3607 and perhaps vice versa. You may even like the look of Villanelle more. The 30 day trial comes in handy.
Absolutely. Knowing JP stuff it’ll be a very quick try then buy affair anyway :):):).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

WongoTheSane

18 Mar 2019

Well I'll repost my song which uses both Villanelle and Psyclone:

challism

19 Mar 2019

JP has some top quality REs for sure. I don't have enough of them, unfortunately.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

manisnotabird

20 Mar 2019

Anyone have recommendations for a good MIDI foot controller that feels like an wah pedal?

WongoTheSane

20 Mar 2019

manisnotabird wrote:
20 Mar 2019
Anyone have recommendations for a good MIDI foot controller that feels like an wah pedal?
That's the exact subject I'm researching right now so I hope you'll get answers, but to my great dismay I discovered that not all keyboard have a jack input that accepts continuous controllers. Most accept switch pedals (sustain) but not expression pedals, which are the ones needed to operate a wah in a DAW :( So check your keyboard specs before you shell out for a nice expression pedal...

fullforce

06 Apr 2019

I bought it. Pretty much only because I buy most JP stuff. Those RE's are the best. I wish I could figure out Ammo lol.

Hey JP, how about a new Bass refill for that thing!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

motuscott

06 Apr 2019

WongoTheSane wrote:
20 Mar 2019
manisnotabird wrote:
20 Mar 2019
That's the exact subject I'm researching right now so I hope you'll get answers, but to my great dismay I discovered that not all keyboard have a jack input that accepts continuous controllers. Most accept switch pedals (sustain) but not expression pedals, which are the ones needed to operate a wah in a DAW :( So check your keyboard specs before you shell out for a nice expression pedal...
There lies the rub..
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

MrFigg
Competition Winner

06 Apr 2019

motuscott wrote:
06 Apr 2019
WongoTheSane wrote:
20 Mar 2019

There lies the rub..
Also watch out if you’ve got a Line 6 controller. They need a mini TS jack plug on the Expression Pedal otherwise they don’t work.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information