Phase Plant RE

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Wobbleburger

01 Mar 2019

Not sure what to say here except that I really, really want this synth in RE format. It looks amazing.

In the 90s, my midi music was on the Baulder's Gate site. That was my life peak.
Reasonite since 2000. My music (and my old midi) can be found here:
https://futurewizard.org

Breach The Sky

01 Mar 2019

That's (most probably) not going to happen. I don't see that gui working in RE format. Also the snapins is a big part of the idea behind this synth. I don't know how you would make that work.
Kilohearts hasn't ported Snap Heap or Mulitpass to RE either so that's that..

I own several of their REs, it's a shame I can't get the corresponding vst's for free (call me entitled, whatever) to use inside Phase Plant.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Mar 2019

Breach The Sky wrote:
01 Mar 2019

I own several of their REs, it's a shame I can't get the corresponding vst's for free (call me entitled, whatever) to use inside Phase Plant.
Yep!!!
I actually think they had a short period when they introduced snap-heap where you could get the VST free with proof of RE purchase. I missed that...so now it’s a 50% discount.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Wobbleburger

01 Mar 2019

MrFigg wrote:
Breach The Sky wrote:
01 Mar 2019

Yep!!!
I actually think they had a short period when they introduced snap-heap where you could get the VST free with proof of RE purchase. I missed that...so now it’s a 50% discount.
Does More Cowbell utilize the Snap technology?

Sent from my mind using Tapatalk

In the 90s, my midi music was on the Baulder's Gate site. That was my life peak.
Reasonite since 2000. My music (and my old midi) can be found here:
https://futurewizard.org

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Mar 2019

Wobbleburger wrote:
01 Mar 2019
MrFigg wrote:
Yep!!!
Does More Cowbell utilize the Snap technology?

Sent from my mind using Tapatalk
More Cowbell transcends Snap.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Breach The Sky

01 Mar 2019

MrFigg wrote:
01 Mar 2019
Breach The Sky wrote:
01 Mar 2019

Yep!!!
They did? That's a bummer.

I made some calculations and concluded that if I get 50% cross-grade on the Kiloheart Re's I own but then want to buy the rest of the Snapins I don't own it's actually cheaper to buy the "toolbox" vst bundle straight up for me. Sigh..

Those of you who has the Re toolbox bundle, would you get 50% cross-grade off of the vst bundle price?

Does anyone know how/if and usually by how much Kilohearts discount their plugins?

Boombastix
Competition Winner

01 Mar 2019

Breach The Sky wrote:
01 Mar 2019
MrFigg wrote:
01 Mar 2019

Yep!!!
They did? That's a bummer.

I made some calculations and concluded that if I get 50% cross-grade on the Kiloheart Re's I own but then want to buy the rest of the Snapins I don't own it's actually cheaper to buy the "toolbox" vst bundle straight up for me. Sigh..

Those of you who has the Re toolbox bundle, would you get 50% cross-grade off of the vst bundle price?

Does anyone know how/if and usually by how much Kilohearts discount their plugins?
No they did not. What the did was they offered cross grades for NEW purchases, but never for the ones you already had.
I can undertand they cannot offer cross grades VST to RE as Propellerhead wants their cut, but the surely could do it the other way around, especially when the Phase Plant is about to come out, more incentive to buy the synth if you have the snap-Ins, but now way I will re-purchase my kHs RE as VSTs.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

• Information