when is the next sale

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
sleep1979

27 Feb 2019

so I know I shouldn't do it , but I tried out a synth for its look and now I like it but im not paying 71 pounds and its not rent to own when is the next sale ?

sleep1979

27 Feb 2019

sleep1979 wrote:
27 Feb 2019
so I know I shouldn't do it , but I tried out a synth for its look and now I like it but im not paying 71 pounds and its not rent to own when is the next sale ? the synth im trying is maia

Electric-Metal

27 Feb 2019

Maybe some Easter-sale. If not, there's gonna be May-Madness pretty sure.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

ScuzzyEye

27 Feb 2019

sleep1979 wrote:
27 Feb 2019
so I know I shouldn't do it , but I tried out a synth for its look and now I like it but im not paying 71 pounds and its not rent to own when is the next sale ?
They usually do a May Madness sale.

sleep1979

27 Feb 2019

Thanks peeps give me time to save

pushedbutton

27 Feb 2019

If you're anything like me the next sale will start the moment your bank balance hits your overdraft.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

sleep1979

05 Mar 2019

pushedbutton wrote:
27 Feb 2019
If you're anything like me the next sale will start the moment your bank balance hits your overdraft.
Nah ive sold stuff lately if i could sell rack extensions i would i have solaris and aurora that i would happily give away for free , i have barely any rack extensions apart from that a kuassa eq reason drum kits heavyocitys aeon and pinknoise maia , so it has to be something i really need this time

• Information