New dev "Le Note Live Software" with some freebies

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.

geronimo

18 Feb 2019

I can't use them ! :oops: In particular, the Select Program _

MrFigg
Competition Winner

18 Feb 2019

I don’t really understand what’s going on with them. Oh well, they can sit on my account until some nice soul explains :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

ksailer

18 Feb 2019

Works quite well here...
- The Player can be used to switch midi in on/off. Together with the SELECT PRG it can be used to create a combinator that can select which instruments the notes are going to, based on the selected program on the SELECT PRGs interface.
- The Gate Note can be used to do a three section split on incoming notes, like a split on a keyboard to drive three individual instruments.
:reason: :record: :ignition: :recycle: :PUF_balance: :rebirth: :PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :refillpacker:

dioxide

18 Feb 2019

Receive Notes is going to be very useful for me. You can do it in a Combinator but having it as a Player is going to be much more convenient.

diminished
Competition Winner

18 Feb 2019

dioxide wrote:
18 Feb 2019
Receive Notes is going to be very useful for me. You can do it in a Combinator but having it as a Player is going to be much more convenient.
YES. This allows Players to work parallel on a "per device" basis. Awesome.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

diminished
Competition Winner

18 Feb 2019

The Rack Extensions Players "Receive Notes" is a utility that, through “In Enable”, controls receipt of notes on the instrument to which it is connected. With a “In Enable” = 0 the notes are disabled while with a “In Enable” from 1 to 127 the notes are enabled. At the out “Thru” there will be a value=0 with a “In Enable”=0 while value=127 with a “In Enable” from 1 to 127.
Le Note Live Software, if you're reading this, please rephrase this or pay someone a few bucks to actually explain what this is all about.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Catblack

18 Feb 2019

These will be used by me. Thank you.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

joeyluck

18 Feb 2019

So can the Select Program RE be an answer to working with Distributor and several synths and being able to change all patches at once so they correspond? That would be handy.

diminished
Competition Winner

18 Feb 2019

I'm not 100% sure what I did in this setup, but feel free to bang any key on your keyboard for some nice jazz chords that somehow fit together. See attachment.
INSTANTJAZZ.zip
(47.72 KiB) Downloaded 85 times

jam-s

18 Feb 2019

Now, if those would also support the PolyCV protocol...

Loque

19 Feb 2019

jam-s wrote:
18 Feb 2019
Now, if those would also support the PolyCV protocol...
Yea, might be easier. You can use other CV tools to make them compatible with PolyCV.
Reason12, Win10

mjxl

19 Feb 2019

diminished wrote:I'm not 100% sure what I did in this setup, but feel free to bang any key on your keyboard for some nice jazz chords that somehow fit together. See attachment.
INSTANTJAZZ.zip
Nothing happened for me lol. Can't get ANY sound out of that one lol

diminished
Competition Winner

19 Feb 2019

mjxl wrote:
19 Feb 2019
diminished wrote:I'm not 100% sure what I did in this setup, but feel free to bang any key on your keyboard for some nice jazz chords that somehow fit together. See attachment.INSTANTJAZZ.zip
Nothing happened for me lol. Can't get ANY sound out of that one lol
Thanks for the heads up and I'm sorry for wasting your time, it worked when I saved it! Seems like a bug. You have to disconnect the CV cables from those Receive Notes devices for it to work again. Play the combinator via MIDI (but that is set from the get go).
I also found out that this works with Receive Notes removed, and I question my sanity at this point. :? Please ignore my upload.

Now this is off topic, but who can explain to me why that custom scale and D Lydian work so well together?

• Information