Freezer of incoming CV ?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
ab459

01 Jan 2019

Hi folks, i noticed this device recently https://shop.propellerheads.com/rack-ex ... -cv-scope/, and in mind come some idea about would be good has freeze ability for signal itself (not just visually).
And, it could be freeze not only for current point of incoming CV level, and as well freeze for some the time cut of cv picture (like repeat cv loop), with adjustable range of time, with shift etc.
So, maybe already exists such device ?

ab459

01 Jan 2019

Thanks, hmm ok will check it. (Though i already grab Shape recently, but not tried it very well yet). I guess it is his "Capture" button. But i not see this button in combinator, for able to restart it i mean. Ofcourse i meant use such freezing for realtime purpose, with ability to control\trigg process via other modulators.

ab459

02 Jan 2019

Tried Shape, yes, as i already said, it seems the Capture function has here non-realtime character, although as a time stamp in the saved form and further use this is interesting thing as well, but it definitely not what i am talking about.

So, my question still relevant.

Again, for better explain, what I am talking about, it has main priority in stopping the current CV level in form of constant number, what exactly is "freeze". And need be able to simple control it (on and off) by other modulators. And only after all this (but less priority), it desirable to has ability expand the time range of capture signal.

ab459

02 Jan 2019

Hm thanks, will check.

Sterioevo

02 Jan 2019

Patch the CV input into one of the merge inputs on CV in. It is possible to attenuate the range with thor as well.
Attachments
freeze CV.cmb.zip
(2.11 KiB) Downloaded 40 times

ab459

02 Jan 2019

Sterioevo wrote:
02 Jan 2019
Patch the CV input into one of the merge inputs on CV in. It is possible to attenuate the range with thor as well.
Thanks for variant, but sorry desirable has it in form of single device, that more handy (that why i post it in RE section).

• Information