Hydronexius 2 download issues

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
omikronbeats

27 Dec 2018

Good evening all!
So I had been using Hydronexius for quite some time and finally purchased the update to HN2 yesterday. Problem though is that when I try to download it I get to 266MB and the download fails every time. Has anyone else had this issue? Any suggested things I can do on my end?
Internet connectivity is perfectly fine, plenty of hard drive space. I put in a ticket with Propellerhead but haven't gotten a response.
Thanks all!

Michaellos

31 Dec 2018

Try to install the latest version of authorizer, that could be one of the possible reasons when downloading large Re fails

jam-s

31 Dec 2018

Could also bve an issue with your antivirus software.

omikronbeats

31 Dec 2018

thanks for replying guys.

I tried de activating my firewall and antivirus and still no go.
When I check my Authorizer it says its ver 2.9.5d1 and the download link i found on PH is for 2.9.3 latest.

I still havent heard from PH but when I reached out to DNA Labs directly they said it's a "100% server issue" and extremely common and I should wait until like 3-4am to download. It's weird because all my other RE's downloaded fine. and why would it download up to 266mb every time before failing?

omikronbeats

03 Jan 2019

2 days in a row waking up insanely early to try downloading and still no further progress.

• Information