Recently Purchased or Updated RE's Have Trial Restriction

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Mr. Watts

15 Dec 2018

Hey I just bought RX950 and PMS-20 and I also updated Resonans. For some reason I am unable to use all three of them "offline" or without Reason authorized by the internet. I tried "sync all" in the products page as a well as "Manage Rack Extensions License" to no avail. I have also contacted Props support but was just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.

stephensmattlee

15 Dec 2018

I ended up having to de-authorise and then re-authorise Reason on my Mac for a few rack extensions I brought the other week to stop it from asking to login and can use them offline too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

challism

15 Dec 2018

You might also try deleting the REs from the Authorizer. And then go into your Rack Extension folder that holds all the license info and delete the info files in there, too. Then reinstall the REs and see if that problem is fixed. Folders are hidden. You can find them here on Windows: C:\Users\(USER NAME)\AppData\Roaming\Propellerhead Software\RackExtensions
Not sure where they are on a Mac, but google does. :)
REs.png
REs.png (140.74 KiB) Viewed 550 times
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Mr. Watts

15 Dec 2018

Ok thanks for the suggestions I will try them out and see if they work.

• Information