New REs in Rent-To-Own

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
antic604

13 Dec 2018

Antidote, Super Audio Cart, Hydronexious, ReSpire, Pop Chords A-List Guitarist

https://shop.propellerheads.com/browse/ ... ricing=rto

xylyx

14 Dec 2018

Was hoping Quad Note Gen would be added...

Currently, only Resonans is tempting me to try out RTO.

Melody303

14 Dec 2018

I asked for Vecto & Quad Note Generator to be added.
I write acid music in Reason and perform live on a bunch of machines without computers.
Feel free to listen here: melodyklein.bandcamp.com/

dvdrtldg

15 Dec 2018

Hydronexius is in rent to own? Surely better to just wait for the next time it goes on sale for $19

Loque

29 Jan 2019

update-jan.png
update-jan.png (930.46 KiB) Viewed 441 times
Reason12, Win10

scratchnsnifff

29 Jan 2019

the recent 5 added products are an awesome addition! i love zero spectra and the legend. i don't have the other two but I'm sure they are useful, its a good move to put the most expensive product in the rent to own. i can't justify that much money on software if it isn't a DAW. i might trial it, but idk if any EQ compressor combo can justify such a price tag XD

maybe if it was a mixing/mastering bundle that they added modules to. idk maybe its just for some people who like that model.

but adding zero is a good move! i use zero a lot, even though i have expanse. i think expanse takes the better approach because you get modifiers and the custom oscillator modulation from other oscillators. hopefully zero gets some sort of modifier concept added. i think its additive architecture could make for some very fun modifier options :D especially because it has the two macro modifier knobs. id like to have the modifier knobs control the amount of some modifier or another. good move propellerhead and all involved :D
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

• Information