PSQ-1684 question.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Dec 2018

I posted this already in the Appreciation thread then thought it maybe shouldn’t be there. Couldn’t delete it so sorry for duplicating. Anyway...

I just looked at this RE for the first time just now and wow!!! Is that really just the PSQ-1684 doing all the drum/ synth playing in the video? If so then it’s an instant buy for me. Truly nice.
Is it reasonably easy to use from the start if I keep things simple? It looks pretty daunting and I am not good with technical. I'm assuming the sequencers and the run button are automatable? :):):)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

rcbuse
RE Developer

13 Dec 2018

MrFigg wrote:
13 Dec 2018
It looks pretty daunting and I am not good with technical.
It's certainly one of the more technically complex devices. You need to sit down with the manual to figure things out. Hell, I wrote it and I still need to sit down with the manual to figure things out. There isn't any right way to use it, its very free-form. I suggest getting the 30 day trial and seeing if its useful to you.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Dec 2018

rcbuse wrote:
13 Dec 2018
MrFigg wrote:
13 Dec 2018
It looks pretty daunting and I am not good with technical.
It's certainly one of the more technically complex devices. You need to sit down with the manual to figure things out. Hell, I wrote it and I still need to sit down with the manual to figure things out. There isn't any right way to use it, its very free-form. I suggest getting the 30 day trial and seeing if its useful to you.
Thanks :). I guess how long I trial it all depends on how long your sale is going to last :). Any hint?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

dvdrtldg

13 Dec 2018

Hydlide at reasonexperts.com has four lengthy videos on how to use this device. From memory I think it's the earlier version of PSQ-1684 and the videos really just scratch the surface, but they're an excellent starting point

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Dec 2018

dvdrtldg wrote:
13 Dec 2018
Hydlide at reasonexperts.com has four lengthy videos on how to use this device. From memory I think it's the earlier version of PSQ-1684 and the videos really just scratch the surface, but they're an excellent starting point
Excellent. Thanks man. Appreciated.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information