Sale on Love One Consulting REs just now

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Loque

12 Dec 2018

moneykube wrote:
12 Dec 2018
have all three... proton and vibro... first... neutron still needing to play more with it... super neat but having trouble controlling it the way I want to
Agree to Neutron. It does not always lead me to a satisfying result.
Reason12, Win10

Libraquaricorn

12 Dec 2018

I love Neutron and the BZR-1 and they are so damn useful with the Noise Engineering synth modules, which I also love. If you end up sampling some of that and toss it in Proton you have a complete toolbox of creative craziness right there. I own Vibro as well, but have not made much use of it (or any other wavetable synths for that matter), but to have something that looks like a Fallout Pip Boy in the rack is cool non the less.

Reasonable man

12 Dec 2018

Flavolous wrote:
12 Dec 2018
This whole EP was made using just the Vibro synth, the wobbling pad on "intro" got its texture and fluffiness from one Neutron.

Use Neutron all over this track, all the delays were created with Neutron in particular:

Used a couple of instances of BZR on a whole host of Noise Engineering devices for this track to create instability in a more chaotic way that just using LFOs:

Highly recommend the stuff made by these guys. Grown quite fond of Vibro and it also has a patch randomise feature which is not given enough coverage which you can actually mask (to select the specific parts of the synth you do and dont want to randomise). Not used Proton as I don't sample very often as its a time consuming process which ultimately interupts my creative flow.
This very good sound and very deep. I just got into Parsec and i love its sound engine but now i just splashed out on Proton and Vibro based on this! I'm sure they're worth the sale price .. just hope i can make time to look at em .....sooner rather than later ha ha

aeox
Competition Winner

12 Dec 2018

Libraquaricorn wrote:
12 Dec 2018
but to have something that looks like a Fallout Pip Boy in the rack is cool non the less.
Good point :D

MrFigg
Competition Winner

17 May 2019

Reviving this thread as all the stuff is back on sale. Can anybody who’s got experience of both WT4 and Vibro tell me which is their favourite and why. Thanks :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information