Caliburn. What to do?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Posts: 769
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 26 Nov 2018

I’ve got Vermillion which I use all the time.
I’ve got Cerberus which I also use all the time.
I’ve got Creme which I use next to never.
Caliburn I don’t have...and I don’t I just don’t know.
My money. My decision. I know.
But what to do.
Tell me what YOU think and thanks.

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 4224
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 26 Nov 2018

What do you need?
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

MrFigg
Posts: 769
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 26 Nov 2018

Loque wrote:
26 Nov 2018
What do you need?
Opinions :):):)

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 4224
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 26 Nov 2018

MrFigg wrote:
26 Nov 2018
Loque wrote:
26 Nov 2018
What do you need?
Opinions :):):)
It sound like your sound needs are saturated :-P
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

MrFigg
Posts: 769
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 26 Nov 2018

Loque wrote:
26 Nov 2018
MrFigg wrote:
26 Nov 2018


Opinions :):):)
It sound like your sound needs are saturated :-P
Ha ha. I know I know :)

User avatar
BRIGGS
Posts: 328
Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Location: Orange County California

Post 26 Nov 2018

I liked it.

If you don't already have Marshall models, it's great to have as an RE. I didn't get it because I already have 5 Marshall models (NI GR5 VST). However I may get it, in the future, for the tight Reason integration.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1184
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 26 Nov 2018

Probably never gonna cost less.
And you know you want it.
If you're an American, it's your patriotic duty to consume (checks The Constitution, yeah it's in there)
Kids can feed themselves for a week or two, amirite?
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

MrFigg
Posts: 769
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 26 Nov 2018

motuscott wrote:
26 Nov 2018
Probably never gonna cost less.
And you know you want it.
If you're an American, it's your patriotic duty to consume (checks The Constitution, yeah it's in there)
Kids can feed themselves for a week or two, amirite?
If they eat each other I’ll have less Xmas presents to buy as well. Win win.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1184
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 26 Nov 2018

Liking your logic Sir
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
aeox
Posts: 1835
Joined: 23 Feb 2017
Location: Oregon

Post 26 Nov 2018

motuscott wrote:
26 Nov 2018
If you're an American, it's your patriotic duty to consume (checks The Constitution, yeah it's in there)
:lol: :lol:
whoahh

Last edited by aeox on 24 May 2018, edited too many times in total.

User avatar
gullum
Posts: 301
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: Faroe Islands

Post 27 Nov 2018

want good guitar sound get it :D well I used Vermillion sometime and Creme all the time before Caliburn now I use almost only Caliburn. I play mainly Rock and Metal and Caliburn is perfect for that so it may or may not be form you
Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX,CME xKey 25,Millennium MPS-600 Jackson, Yamaha, Harley Benton, Marline Guitars/Bass's
https://www.facebook.com/humanrestored
http://soundcloud.com/humanrestored

User avatar
challism
Posts: 1332
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 28 Nov 2018

I want it too. Looks tight. And the other Kuassa amps are all great. But, correct me if I am wrong, aren't you the founding member of the RE anonymous thread/support group? Stay strong, friend!

MrFigg
Posts: 769
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 05 Dec 2018

challism wrote:
28 Nov 2018
I want it too. Looks tight. And the other Kuassa amps are all great. But, correct me if I am wrong, aren't you the founding member of the RE anonymous thread/support group? Stay strong, friend!
Ha ha. I just saw your post. Yes RE anonymous.
I didn’t buy it. I don’t know how many days clean I am today but...well, one day at a time man. One day at a time.
And thanks for your support. Even though I didn’t see your post I must have felt your vibes. :):)

User avatar
challism
Posts: 1332
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 05 Dec 2018

MrFigg wrote:
05 Dec 2018
challism wrote:
28 Nov 2018
I want it too. Looks tight. And the other Kuassa amps are all great. But, correct me if I am wrong, aren't you the founding member of the RE anonymous thread/support group? Stay strong, friend!
Ha ha. I just saw your post. Yes RE anonymous.
I didn’t buy it. I don’t know how many days clean I am today but...well, one day at a time man. One day at a time.
And thanks for your support. Even though I didn’t see your post I must have felt your vibes. :):)
Hold strong, Mr. Figg! We are hear for you.

Although I will admit, the new player from Props+Lectric Panda is really tempting me right now. That thing looks sick. And I have had my eye on Robotic Bean's Eucidean Player since it came out.

MrFigg
Posts: 769
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 05 Dec 2018

challism wrote:
05 Dec 2018
MrFigg wrote:
05 Dec 2018


Ha ha. I just saw your post. Yes RE anonymous.
I didn’t buy it. I don’t know how many days clean I am today but...well, one day at a time man. One day at a time.
And thanks for your support. Even though I didn’t see your post I must have felt your vibes. :):)
Hold strong, Mr. Figg! We are hear for you.

Although I will admit, the new player from Props+Lectric Panda is really tempting me right now. That thing looks sick. And I have had my eye on Robotic Bean's Eucidean Player since it came out.
I've got both Euclid and Euclidean Player. They're great.
I really like the look of the new Props player.
I just downloaded a load of Dimi's classic tones from Kuassa and I don't think I'm going to make it to the end of the day without buying Caliburn.

MrFigg
Posts: 769
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 05 Dec 2018

Well...now it's bought.
Hopeless addict.

User avatar
aeox
Posts: 1835
Joined: 23 Feb 2017
Location: Oregon

Post 07 Dec 2018

MrFigg wrote:
05 Dec 2018
Well...now it's bought.
Hopeless addict.
:thumbs_up:

I used it for synths mostly but I recently got a guitar and it sounds amazing!
whoahh

Last edited by aeox on 24 May 2018, edited too many times in total.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1184
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 08 Dec 2018

MrFigg wrote:
05 Dec 2018
Well...now it's bought.
Hopeless addict.
Relapses are a part of the process. Don't despair, start counting those clean days again.
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

MrFigg
Posts: 769
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 08 Dec 2018

motuscott wrote:
08 Dec 2018
MrFigg wrote:
05 Dec 2018
Well...now it's bought.
Hopeless addict.
Relapses are a part of the process. Don't despair, start counting those clean days again.
There's a new drug on the street and it's called QNG.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1184
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 08 Dec 2018

Well I'm trialling it but I can quit any time...
honest
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

MrFigg
Posts: 769
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 08 Dec 2018

motuscott wrote:
08 Dec 2018
Well I'm trialling it but I can quit any time...
honest
I don't know if you're being ironic but at the moment I'm actually thinking the same thing.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1184
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 08 Dec 2018

What, me ironic?
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

MrFigg
Posts: 769
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 08 Dec 2018

motuscott wrote:
08 Dec 2018
What, me ironic?
Is that what is referred to as a rhetorical question? Now what exactly is a rhetorical question?
Last edited by MrFigg on 08 Dec 2018, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1184
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 08 Dec 2018

What's the difference between a pigeon?
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: antic604, Breach The Sky, CommonCrawl [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 4 guests