Quick heads-up for Black Friday deal on my RE

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
ForgottenClank
RE Developer

14 Nov 2018

Hi!

I had to release my new RE "Omega Trimmer" today so the Black Friday deal has not become effective yet but I wanted to let you know that you can get it for free during the Black Friday sale. I've seen that some have already bought it and if you did, feel free to get in touch and I'll see if I can offer you some form of compensation.

Cheers,
Adam

antic604

14 Nov 2018

Awesome, thanks! :)

Loque

14 Nov 2018

Wow... That is generous! And nice to see you releasing more RE!
Reason12, Win10

Zac

14 Nov 2018

Very generous, thanks. Looking forward to black friday now :P

eusti

15 Nov 2018

Loque

15 Nov 2018

Did someone already mentioned, that this thing has a 6-192db LPF/HPF? I was always looking for a quick 6dB filter. Even the delta-Filter did not has a 6db filter.

The only thing that is missing, is CV for LPF/HPF and GAIN. Not sure, if polarity would make any sense.
Reason12, Win10

scratchnsnifff

15 Nov 2018

I’m. Not exactly sure what this does, but I absolutely loved your distortion!
(Glad to see someone finally added a custom distortion curve device)

I’m excited to see any other projects that you release! Oh and thanks for all the updates on the first release. It’s lookin snazzy
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

ForgottenClank
RE Developer

15 Nov 2018

Loque wrote:
15 Nov 2018
The only thing that is missing, is CV for LPF/HPF and GAIN. Not sure, if polarity would make any sense.
Due to the concept of it just being a static trimmer I decided not to include any CV inputs.
scratchnsnifff wrote:
15 Nov 2018

I’m excited to see any other projects that you release! Oh and thanks for all the updates on the first release. It’s lookin snazzy
Thanks a lot!
I was inspired to make something similar to the kHz Gain but with more functionality that would make it a good choice for recorded tracks where the first thing you may want to do is check the volume, polarity and rough frequency range - all these things you can do with this RE.
I am actually working on a quirky RE that will definitely be a lot of fun, as well as v2.0 of the Forgotten Wave Shaper that I'm really excited about. If you're interested in my progress, consider checking out my Facebook Page. I occasionally post updates there!

Loque

15 Nov 2018

ForgottenClank wrote:
15 Nov 2018
.. quirky RE that will definitely be a lot of fun, as well as v2.0 of the Forgotten Wave Shaper that I'm really excited about. If you're interested in my progress, consider checking out my Facebook Page. I occasionally post updates there!
:o

I dont have facebook and dont use it, but i try to keep an eye on what you are doing ...
Reason12, Win10

ForgottenClank
RE Developer

15 Nov 2018

Loque wrote:
15 Nov 2018
I dont have facebook and dont use it, but i try to keep an eye on what you are doing ...
Unfortunately, I've never used Twitter so I'm not on there yet. But I'll definitely post here when I've got something new to show!

Catblack

15 Nov 2018

Thank you!
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

scratchnsnifff

15 Nov 2018

ForgottenClank wrote:
15 Nov 2018
Loque wrote:
15 Nov 2018
Due to the concept of it just being a static trimmer I decided not to include any CV inputs.
scratchnsnifff wrote:
15 Nov 2018

Thanks a lot!
I was inspired to make something similar to the kHz Gain but with more functionality that would make it a good choice for recorded tracks where the first thing you may want to do is check the volume, polarity and rough frequency range - all these things you can do with this RE.
I am actually working on a quirky RE that will definitely be a lot of fun, as well as v2.0 of the Forgotten Wave Shaper that I'm really excited about. If you're interested in my progress, consider checking out my Facebook Page. I occasionally post updates there!
Version 2.0 already???? Wow you are killing it! I’m glad to see a developer with interest :D

I’ll definitely keep an eye on your page
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 Nov 2018

Just wanted to say that when I saw this I thought that it was really nice that you were giving this away free but in my limited capacity it was something I would never use. I was very wrong. Excellent and useful RE. Thankyou. Much appreciated
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

LmstPv

23 Nov 2018

Thanks! Very generous of you

Jagwah

23 Nov 2018

Yes very cool thanks!!

• Information