6 new REs from Noise Engineering!!!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
User avatar
Libraquaricorn
Posts: 295
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 21 Nov 2018

antic604 wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Guys, if you were to pick 2-3 of the new devices, which ones would those be?

I've not received my discount from SB1 yet, but I'm kinda glad I didn't because then I'd feel obliged to get all of them & I'm not really sure I need all of them...
I would go for the more unique parts of the new bundle, that is Ataraxic, Cursus and Sinc. The new Loquelic is nice too, because it is somewhat easier to handle - or "tame" - than the first bundled one, with the trade off being that the first one could give you some really interesting and unpredictable results.

You should get all of them though :puf_wink:

User avatar
KirkMarkarian
Posts: 251
Joined: 13 Dec 2015
Location: Tucson, AZ

Post 21 Nov 2018

Libraquaricorn wrote:
21 Nov 2018
antic604 wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Guys, if you were to pick 2-3 of the new devices, which ones would those be?

I've not received my discount from SB1 yet, but I'm kinda glad I didn't because then I'd feel obliged to get all of them & I'm not really sure I need all of them...
I would go for the more unique parts of the new bundle, that is Ataraxic, Cursus and Sinc. The new Loquelic is nice too, because it is somewhat easier to handle - or "tame" - than the first bundled one, with the trade off being that the first one could give you some really interesting and unpredictable results.

You should get all of them though :puf_wink:
Agreed, they are all beautiful modules. Get 'em all!

User avatar
antic604
Posts: 1422
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Post 21 Nov 2018

Libraquaricorn wrote:
21 Nov 2018
You should get all of them though :puf_wink:
KirkMarkarian wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Agreed, they are all beautiful modules. Get 'em all!
You're not helping, guys! ;) :D
Reason 10 // Bitwig 2 // Live 10 @ Surface Pro 4 i7 8/256GB
My music: https://soundcloud.com/antic604

User avatar
aeox
Posts: 1835
Joined: 23 Feb 2017
Location: Oregon

Post 21 Nov 2018

antic604 wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Libraquaricorn wrote:
21 Nov 2018
You should get all of them though :puf_wink:
KirkMarkarian wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Agreed, they are all beautiful modules. Get 'em all!
You're not helping, guys! ;) :D
Did you trial them?
whoahh

Last edited by aeox on 24 May 2018, edited too many times in total.

User avatar
antic604
Posts: 1422
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Post 21 Nov 2018

aeox wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Did you trial them?
No. I d/l them, but had no time to play with them :(
Reason 10 // Bitwig 2 // Live 10 @ Surface Pro 4 i7 8/256GB
My music: https://soundcloud.com/antic604

User avatar
antic604
Posts: 1422
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Post 21 Nov 2018

Now I'm kinda glad I've not received the discounted offer... I'd be pissed to have spent more :o

EDIT: weirder still, shopping basket shows 95EUR, which is still great...

https://shop.propellerheads.com/product ... -bundle-2/

Image
Reason 10 // Bitwig 2 // Live 10 @ Surface Pro 4 i7 8/256GB
My music: https://soundcloud.com/antic604

User avatar
freddykr
Posts: 28
Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Location: Sweden

Post 21 Nov 2018

Applying discount code after, got it down to 70 euros :thumbs_up:

User avatar
antic604
Posts: 1422
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Post 21 Nov 2018

freddykr wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Applying discount code after, got it down to 70 euros :thumbs_up:
:o
Reason 10 // Bitwig 2 // Live 10 @ Surface Pro 4 i7 8/256GB
My music: https://soundcloud.com/antic604

User avatar
NoiseEng
Posts: 18
Joined: 17 May 2018
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Post 21 Nov 2018

Hey all, Now that the sale has started, I think the questions have resolved themselves, but I can't totally tell -- if you're still unclear, will you please DM me or write back? I will check again today. Other than the question of which to get, which of course I have to agree with Kirk and Libraquaricorn. Get them all! But I might be biased a little bit. :)

Cheers, and enjoy... (I am in California, so we are in very different time zones it seems!)

User avatar
eusti
Posts: 2108
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 21 Nov 2018

Now that I've seen that I can apply the coupon to the bundle during the sale, I broke down... And of course while checking them out managed to get two cool sound fx for a song I'm working on right now... Nice! :)

D.

User avatar
artotaku
Posts: 357
Joined: 09 May 2015
Location: Munich, Germany

Post 21 Nov 2018

eusti wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Now that I've seen that I can apply the coupon to the bundle during the sale, I broke down... And of course while checking them out managed to get two cool sound fx for a song I'm working on right now... Nice! :)

D.
Me too. The offer is just too good to miss. And the devices just sound distinctive and cool, ideal for live jamming.

User avatar
antic604
Posts: 1422
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Post 21 Nov 2018

eusti wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Now that I've seen that I can apply the coupon to the bundle during the sale, I broke down... And of course while checking them out managed to get two cool sound fx for a song I'm working on right now... Nice! :)

D.
I'm still waiting up for my code (filed a support ticket). Hurry up, Props! :) :D
Reason 10 // Bitwig 2 // Live 10 @ Surface Pro 4 i7 8/256GB
My music: https://soundcloud.com/antic604

emasters
Posts: 28
Joined: 22 Jan 2015

Post 21 Nov 2018

Thanks to Noise Engineering for the generous BF discount, coupled with the $30 discount code. InstaBuy!

polysix
Posts: 24
Joined: 09 Sep 2015

Post 21 Nov 2018

With code 55,00 euros ... YEAAAAAAH ! Thanks Noise-e !!!! Thats the tools i´m waiting for to finehed my album !!! Great Thanks !

User avatar
friday
Posts: 117
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 21 Nov 2018

Same here... Synth Bundle 2 in Sale with voucher for 55 euros... Super fair price! Thanks

User avatar
kuhliloach
Posts: 565
Joined: 09 Dec 2015

Post 21 Nov 2018

BAM!

User avatar
cognitive
Posts: 106
Joined: 25 Apr 2018
Location: Los Angeles

Post 22 Nov 2018

Why did you have to tell me the discount code works with the BF sale? Now I HAVE to buy these!

User avatar
KirkMarkarian
Posts: 251
Joined: 13 Dec 2015
Location: Tucson, AZ

Post 22 Nov 2018

"Age Quod Agis," go with the flow. Do it! Do it!. Just do what you're doin'!

- Defuser (band)

User avatar
eusti
Posts: 2108
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 22 Nov 2018

cognitive wrote:
22 Nov 2018
Why did you have to tell me the discount code works with the BF sale? Now I HAVE to buy these!
Yup. Felt the same way! :P

I was considering to participate in the new challenge... But I have no clue which are the old ones now and which were in the second bundle...
I mean in a way it gives me a very random kind of interacting with the devices, but I really would like to be able to tell them apart better... ;)

D.

User avatar
cognitive
Posts: 106
Joined: 25 Apr 2018
Location: Los Angeles

Post 22 Nov 2018

eusti wrote:
22 Nov 2018
cognitive wrote:
22 Nov 2018
Why did you have to tell me the discount code works with the BF sale? Now I HAVE to buy these!
Yup. Felt the same way! :P

I was considering to participate in the new challenge... But I have no clue which are the old ones now and which were in the second bundle...
I mean in a way it gives me a very random kind of interacting with the devices, but I really would like to be able to tell them apart better... ;)

D.
I had the same problem for a minute until I realized that Noise Engineering had kindly named all the new ones in Bundle 2 as ending in "Vereor".

And yes, I bought the bundle. At an average discounted price of less than $10 each, it seemed like a good idea to grab them NOW.

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 4224
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 24 Nov 2018

Ok, ok, ok....now after i played around with the bundle and accepted that they force me to think different and create music in a different way, i must say the new bundle is SICK! SH1T! I randomly dradged one of the new devices into my rack, since i dont have freaking clue what each of those thing is doing and i cannot even differentiate them, but regardless what i do, i get a weird sound out of it and i like dat! But, dragging a SB2 RE into the rack and hit your keyboard sounds mostly so crap...but if you maltreat the CV ins with envelopes, LFOs and any kind of CV - holy moly...i luv dat!

I am actually working on a track and the raw basic song is finished. I need to mix it and do some mastering than i upload it. I just used the old Basimilus for Kick and Snare, since i did not yet get something similar out of the other SB2 RE.
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
Noplan
Posts: 563
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Cologne, Germany

Post 24 Nov 2018

.but if you maltreat the CV ins with envlopes, LFOs and any kind of CV - holy moly...i luv dat!
yes, this is because all the parameters make something striking and unpredictable in the smallest movement. really good toy to make interesting drones with a LFO.

User avatar
cognitive
Posts: 106
Joined: 25 Apr 2018
Location: Los Angeles

Post 24 Nov 2018

The combination of these devices and Lectric Panda's RND and PSQ ... generative heaven. :D

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 4224
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 25 Nov 2018

Ok, i am done so far. Please note, that kick and snare is from the old SB1 bundle. Fx wise there isnt anything fancy, so the sounds come mostly from the SB2 devices itself. Pretty weird sounds came out of the Vereors.
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
tiker01
Posts: 1184
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 25 Nov 2018

Loque wrote:
25 Nov 2018
Ok, i am done so far. Please note, that kick and snare is from the old SB1 bundle. Fx wise there isnt anything fancy, so the sounds come mostly from the SB2 devices itself. Pretty weird sounds came out of the Vereors.
Hi,

If this is an entry for the SB2 Song Challenge repost it here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7509713


THX
    
Budapest, Hungary
Reason 10
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: antic604, Breach The Sky, CommonCrawl [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 4 guests