Where did Radical Piano go?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
mbfrancis

06 Nov 2018

I recently upgraded to R10, and love Radical piano - some great indie-ish and muted tones.

But it's disappeared...it doesn't show up in my instruments list anymore, and in my account it doesn't show up in my list of Rack Extensions. Any one else have this?
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

hurricane
Competition Winner

06 Nov 2018

Inside R10, go to: Window/Manage Content and install it from there.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

MrFigg
Competition Winner

06 Nov 2018

I bought Radical Piano the day it came out ‘cos I thought “cool...a piano”. Maybe just me but I actually prefer the Reason Pianos Refill. Fuller sound.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

mbfrancis

06 Nov 2018

hurricane wrote:
06 Nov 2018
Inside R10, go to: Window/Manage Content and install it from there.
Aaaahhhh, I should have mentioned, I installed Reason on a new computer.

Thanks so much, that's it!
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

joeyluck

06 Nov 2018

Since I already owned Rad Piano, I chose to not install it as separate content...because I also own Rad Keys and prefer to see them grouped together in the Browser under Propellerhead.

miscend

07 Nov 2018

joeyluck wrote:
06 Nov 2018
Since I already owned Rad Piano, I chose to not install it as separate content...because I also own Rad Keys and prefer to see them grouped together in the Browser under Propellerhead.
The built in separate content version has been updated to a newer version number than the RE version. I have a song file that will only open with separate content version but not the RE.

• Information