Disappearing Subscriptions 2: The Vanishing

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
chimp_spanner

15 Oct 2018

Hey everyone; I've submitted a support request for this but figured I'd ask here as well as I know the Props lurk from time to time. Lectric Panda's Kompulsion has unsubscribed itself for the second time :( Meaning I have a bunch of projects that won't load until my subscription renews (I've had to add it again). I think I've had this happen with a handful of other devices, all Players IIRC. But certainly this is the second time with Kompulsion. Anyone else get anything like this?

SmokeyJ

15 Oct 2018

I have had a similar issue. Kompulsion disappeared last month. This month, I just checked and now Euclidean Rhythms is missing.

So, yes, something is messed up with the subscriptions. :x

SmokeyJ

15 Oct 2018

Just looked again and I think I see a connection. Kompulsion was updated last month and it disappeared. Euclidean Rhythms got a recent update and now it disappeared.

So, apparently, the issue is linked to the rack extension getting an update. I looked in my account and Euclidean Rhythms is still listed as a subscription when I click on "Rack Extension" but it's not listed in my account on the "Subscription" part.

botnotbot

15 Oct 2018

It's super annoying but yes, this is 100% related to upgrades.

If only they gave you a list and an option to "Keep upgraded items in subscription"/

Loque

15 Oct 2018

I dont see any reason why you cannot use a upgrade in a subscription if it is not a payed update. Maybe its the old "free update" problem which doesnt seem to sync automatically. To me, it sounds like a bug.
Reason12, Win10

chimp_spanner

15 Oct 2018

Hmm, interesting! Well like I said, I opened up a support ticket. If you guys can all do the same I think it should get flagged as a bug, or else actually use the bug report form which...I don't know where that is haha. But yeah, would be good to know that my subs are locked in and won't vanish when racks are updated!!

WongoTheSane

15 Oct 2018

chimp_spanner wrote:
15 Oct 2018
If you guys can all do the same I think it should get flagged as a bug, or else actually use the bug report form which...I don't know where that is haha.
https://help.propellerheads.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

chimp_spanner

16 Oct 2018

WongoTheSane wrote:
15 Oct 2018
chimp_spanner wrote:
15 Oct 2018
If you guys can all do the same I think it should get flagged as a bug, or else actually use the bug report form which...I don't know where that is haha.
https://help.propellerheads.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Ah okay that's the form I used. I thought there was a separate one for bugs. So yeah, already done! Cheers :)

Zac

16 Oct 2018

I just mentioned this in another topic in this forum but hasn't it been obvious that updated (free) REs cause them to disappear from subscriptions for a while now...?

IMO the shop side of things is terribly managed and the people incurring these issues are way too polite about it.

I'm with props all the way but if they get things wrong and it goes uncorrected for so long... i really feel the 'victims' are doing the rest of us users harm by not shouting about it more.

I'm surprised a ticket hasn't been raised at the 1st instance.

Kalm

16 Oct 2018

Yea this happened too me not too long ago. Somehow my subscription was reduced to the 9/month without ever removing my RE. But I knew this to not be true since all the RE I subscribed to from the 19/month subscription were still applicable.
Courtesy of The Brew | Watch My Tutorials | Mac Mini Intel i7 Quad-Core | 16 GB RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB | Reason 11 Suite | Studio One 5 Professional | Presonus Quantum | Komplete Kontrol 49 MK2 | Event Opals | Follow me on Instagram

OverneathTheSkyBridg

18 Oct 2018

Could this just be the developer (rcbuse) pulling his products from the subscription service? If so I wouldnt blame him, he makes quality stuff and he's not going to get much of an ROI keeping them there.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

SmokeyJ

18 Oct 2018

OverneathTheSkyBridg wrote:
18 Oct 2018
Could this just be the developer (rcbuse) pulling his products from the subscription service? If so I wouldnt blame him, he makes quality stuff and he's not going to get much of an ROI keeping them there.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
No, the products are still available for adding to subscriptions. They just get removed from my subscription and back in the "available" pile.

• Information