Abl3 wave analyzer

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 Oct 2018

Well...I bought abl2 RE the day it was released. And then I bought abl3 RE when that came out. Just looked at the VST version and it appears that it has a built in wave analyzer (not on the RE) which looks pretty cool. But get this...Audio Realism want another €55 for a crossgrade. Guess that’s business.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

joeyluck

12 Oct 2018

Pretty sure you can use the wave analyzer of the ABL3 VST demo and export to .repatch to load in the RE. To me it's a pretty niche feature that is cool, but not used so often. So I have no problem opening the VST for that... But there's also audio to MIDI inside Reason

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 Oct 2018

joeyluck wrote:
12 Oct 2018
Pretty sure you can use the wave analyzer of the ABL3 VST demo and export to .repatch to load in the RE. To me it's a pretty niche feature that is cool, but not used so often. So I have no problem opening the VST for that... But there's also audio to MIDI inside Reason
Yeah maybe. When I saw it I thought oooo now I can play guitar/ bass lines and have them transcribed to acid madness. Not really into VSTs but it’d have been a cool feature to have. Oh well :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

joeyluck

12 Oct 2018

MrFigg wrote:
12 Oct 2018
joeyluck wrote:
12 Oct 2018
Yeah maybe. When I saw it I thought oooo now I can play guitar/ bass lines and have them transcribed to acid madness. Not really into VSTs but it’d have been a cool feature to have. Oh well :)
Have you tried the audio to MIDI function in Reason? Just drag an audio clip into a note lane of an instrument.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Oct 2018

joeyluck wrote:
12 Oct 2018
MrFigg wrote:
12 Oct 2018

Have you tried the audio to MIDI function in Reason? Just drag an audio clip into a note lane of an instrument.
No!!! I actually haven’t. Sounds interesting. I’ll get on it right away. Thanks man. :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

joeyluck

13 Oct 2018

MrFigg wrote:
13 Oct 2018
joeyluck wrote:
12 Oct 2018

No!!! I actually haven’t. Sounds interesting. I’ll get on it right away. Thanks man. :)
Oh yeah! You can also go to 'Bounce > Bounce Audio Clips to MIDI'

• Information