Euclidean Player: Please help

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

15 Sep 2018

Hej. Euclidean Rhythm Player? Am I doing something wrong or have I misunderstood? Should I be able to set a different density for each drum pad/ keyboard key on, for example, a Kong so that each note on the keyboard plays the assigned drum but with a different rhythm? Or do I need to assign a new instance of Euclidean to each drum? Maybe I'm being a bit unclear so if you don't know what I mean I'll try and explain it better. I've read the manual, I've tried a few things but I cant get it to work. I don't even know how to work the combinators. I guess I'm wanting instant gratification but can someone please help me?

Edit: Uh...record the drum part with the keyboard then automate the density? Right?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

ljekio

15 Sep 2018

MrFigg wrote:
15 Sep 2018
Or do I need to assign a new instance of Euclidean to each drum?
For separated affects it's neccessary.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

15 Sep 2018

ljekio wrote:
15 Sep 2018
MrFigg wrote:
15 Sep 2018
Or do I need to assign a new instance of Euclidean to each drum?
For separated affects it's neccessary.
So do you mean that if I want a bass drum playing one automatable rhythm and a snare playing another automatable rhythm I need two players and two Kongs?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

ljekio

15 Sep 2018

Two players and one Kong.
There you can choose affected note (or range) on Euclidean panel.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

15 Sep 2018

ljekio wrote:
15 Sep 2018
Two players and one Kong.
There you can choose affected note (or range) on Euclidean panel.
Sorry man. I can have two players and assign two different keys to two different rhythms i.e. C3 to rhythm 1 and D3 to rhythm 2 etc. How do I assign different drums to each player? Each key I have assigned as a rhythm e.g. range C3-C3 and D3-D3 plays the same drum but with an assigned variation.
I want each player to trigger a different drum.

Edit: Duuuuuh!!! Just saw what I was doing wrong. Sorry and thanks :). All fine now :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

15 Sep 2018

ljekio wrote:
15 Sep 2018
:)
C3 and D3 is one drum.
Use from C1 to D#2.
Ha ha :). Yeah. That was it :). Thanks again
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information