If you are a CV Nerd like me, consider getting PSDN CV Envelope Generator today

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
electrofux

31 Jul 2018

It is the last day on sale.

I am wiring up mainly weird Sequencers of all kinds and therefore i need lots of envelope generators and CV access to the stages. And this has 2 Envelopes with a mod matrix among alot of other things of which i haven't even grasped what they are for.

Loque

31 Jul 2018

Or get Kron and you have doubled the double envelopes with even more sick features...

For envelope tasks and more, you may also wabt to check out Movement and Charlotte beside PSDN...
Reason12, Win10

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

31 Jul 2018

electrofux wrote:
31 Jul 2018
It is the last day on sale.

I am wiring up mainly weird Sequencers of all kinds and therefore i need lots of envelope generators and CV access to the stages. And this has 2 Envelopes with a mod matrix among alot of other things of which i haven't even grasped what they are for.
Just to add don't forget there is an update for it on the way...

Catblack

31 Jul 2018

If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

ljekio

01 Aug 2018

Europa and Grain have 3 cool and drawing envelopes.
Here's a sense of what's in store from the update.
Totally dislike that interface.

KirkMarkarian

01 Aug 2018

Bought it, love it. I learned that I could do something new with it, then applied it to the KRON. Now I know I can do more of this with the PSDN, and woooowee! Fun :D

electrofux

01 Aug 2018

ljekio wrote:
01 Aug 2018
Europa and Grain have 3 cool and drawing envelopes.
Here's a sense of what's in store from the update.
Totally dislike that interface.
Yeah, but you cant control them via CV. And as i said i usually need at least 8 of them.

Just fiddled around with PSD a bit more. Very obscure but cool is the Mod Matrix. First i thought only 4 Destinations might not be enough but the dev did some "hacks" to get more out of it. I am pretty sure i will also use the Stage Gates and the Done Stage and the various Delays at some point.

The interface is questionable. But for the PSD it is at least a bit more clear to get around. Kron is another thing. I couldnt get my head around it because of its overly massive feature set and the crazy gui that resulted from this.

• Information