LaunchBox FX Processor

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Re8et
Competition Winner

30 Jun 2018

For me is a good buy, if it is as is says free update, going to include more modules in the future.
How does it handles the randomizer from panda???
Gotta test it myself....

Very good timing in letting this out, Sheesh Softube!!

Re8et
Competition Winner

01 Jul 2018

selig wrote:
26 Jun 2018
antic604 wrote:I think you're taking it too far guys - it was (I think) meant to be a "simple" channel strip device, like Scheps Channel and Neutron, where signal goes left to right and that's it. If you now want to route different signals to / from different modules and send control voltages to parameters, then wouldn't it be much easier to just have the modules as a separate slim REs (like kHs effects), that you could stack & connect the way you want? If there were 4 sockets per module on the back, then they'd already have to be taken by stereo in/out pairs going in and out of each module, so that would have to be extended to 6 or 8 total, which would get very messy.

Instead, maybe a separate 4-8 CV global inputs could be added and in the empty space on the right hand of the rack a mod-matrix would let you choose which CV controls which parameter? This way you could actually change the order of the devices, but still maintain the connections?
Sorry, but it can’t work that way (the “change the order” part). There are five modules for each slot (and you chose one), not five devices and five slots total. Check out the way the Combinator Programmer accesses each module and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

You could assign a CV to a device in a slot, but it wouldn’t automatically translate to a module in another slot unless you re-assigned it manually to that other module/slot.

The idea of a CV matrix would make sense, but you would be “hard wiring” to the specific module in the specific slot. Still, not a bad solution IMO!

Sent from some crappy device using Tapatalk
A cv matrix could be on the back panel as well, or only, Ochen style?
driver cv.JPG
driver cv.JPG (63.84 KiB) Viewed 1015 times

chimp_spanner

02 Jul 2018

Red Rock wrote:
02 Jul 2018
update 1.0.1 in the shop!

https://shop.propellerheads.se/rack-ext ... processor/
Hey! I'm on a trial atm but I've added it to my subscription. However I can't get the update to download. When I manually go to my account/rack extensions page it says there's an update available, but when I choose download it says that the requested version wasn't found on my account. Any ideas? :)

Red Rock

02 Jul 2018

chimp_spanner wrote:
02 Jul 2018
Red Rock wrote:
02 Jul 2018

Hey! I'm on a trial atm but I've added it to my subscription. However I can't get the update to download. When I manually go to my account/rack extensions page it says there's an update available, but when I choose download it says that the requested version wasn't found on my account. Any ideas? :)
Hi, I think you need to contact the propellerheads support

Loque

02 Jul 2018

chimp_spanner wrote:
02 Jul 2018
Red Rock wrote:
02 Jul 2018

Smells like a Bug. But you can try to re-sync.
Reason12, Win10

chimp_spanner

02 Jul 2018

Red Rock wrote:
02 Jul 2018
chimp_spanner wrote:
02 Jul 2018

Hi, I think you need to contact the propellerheads support
Yeah will do! I had an RE disappear from my subscription recently and I get these "requested article not available" errors from time to time in the shop. I'll shoot them an email. Still loving the RE btw!

clone

04 Jul 2018

WOW, looks great! Damn I need to upgrade to 10.1

Re8et
Competition Winner

23 Jul 2018

I have seen the Uad version of the lunchbox, it has just two modules, at a premium... it would be nice to have a comparison, but since it's only two modules, Red Rock definitely wins anyway....

I didn't know the the 500 series has something like 160-170 modules.... pretty impressive selection of compressors, tube, vact… it's really a huge list!!

Any rumors on the new modules?? I'm pretty sold...

• Information