VK-1 just got a (paid) update

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
User avatar
antic604
Posts: 2064
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Post 11 Mar 2019

dusan.cani wrote:
11 Mar 2019
Blamsoft wrote:
14 Jun 2018
Regarding Synth Rig, new users get the new version. Existing users keep the old version.
I have Synth Rig 3, but it shows me that update for VK-1 is paid. Is this OK ? As you mentioned above I understand it that the newest version should be included in Synth Rig already.
What they meant is that if you bought Synth Rig 3 before Vk-1 update you're left with the old one (and can upgrade it by paying), whereas if you bought it after you got the updated Vk-1.
Bitwig 2 // Reason 10 // Cubase Pro 10 @ Lenovo Y730 15'' i7-8750h
my music - https://soundcloud.com/antic604
other stuff - "Psytrance in Bitwig Studio" tutorial

User avatar
dusan.cani
Posts: 96
Joined: 16 Oct 2018
Location: Slovakia

Post 11 Mar 2019

antic604 Thanks for answer...I have bought Synth Rig Yesterday :mrgreen: . And I still see it as a paid update :?

User avatar
diminished
Posts: 729
Joined: 15 Dec 2018

Post 11 Mar 2019

dusan.cani wrote:
11 Mar 2019
antic604 Thanks for answer...I have bought Synth Rig Yesterday :mrgreen: . And I still see it as a paid update :?
Same for me here, got it during christmas sale with Rig 3, and it's not v1.5 as mentioned in this thread :/

zoidkirb
Posts: 100
Joined: 18 Nov 2018

Post 11 Mar 2019

I also bought last Xmas and see the 'paid update' in the shop. Sadly I also don't get the old vk1 in Reason either! I've just contacted support so hopefully will find out soon :)

User avatar
antic604
Posts: 2064
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Post 11 Mar 2019

@guys, then PM Blamsoft here and refer to that post where they clearly said otherwise
Bitwig 2 // Reason 10 // Cubase Pro 10 @ Lenovo Y730 15'' i7-8750h
my music - https://soundcloud.com/antic604
other stuff - "Psytrance in Bitwig Studio" tutorial

scratchnsnifff
Posts: 1256
Joined: 21 Sep 2016

Post 11 Mar 2019

antic604 wrote:
11 Mar 2019
@guys, then PM Blamsoft here and refer to that post where they clearly said otherwise
And while anyone is at it, tell them to release more fun synths for Re :p

I miss seeing their new work pop up in the shop
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

User avatar
dusan.cani
Posts: 96
Joined: 16 Oct 2018
Location: Slovakia

Post 12 Mar 2019

zoidkirb wrote:
11 Mar 2019
I also bought last Xmas and see the 'paid update' in the shop. Sadly I also don't get the old vk1 in Reason either! I've just contacted support so hopefully will find out soon :)
Hi, have you received some answer from support ? Thanks.

User avatar
diminished
Posts: 729
Joined: 15 Dec 2018

Post 12 Mar 2019

dusan.cani wrote:
12 Mar 2019
zoidkirb wrote:
11 Mar 2019
I also bought last Xmas and see the 'paid update' in the shop. Sadly I also don't get the old vk1 in Reason either! I've just contacted support so hopefully will find out soon :)
Hi, have you received some answer from support ? Thanks.
I have contacted them too, but I haven't received an answer yet.

User avatar
dusan.cani
Posts: 96
Joined: 16 Oct 2018
Location: Slovakia

Post 12 Mar 2019

:thumbs_up:

ok, we will see...

User avatar
Karim
Posts: 807
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Italy

Post 12 Mar 2019

to tell the truth, I thought so too. I had already done the trial when Vk1 came out the first time.
Now that the update has come out it has given me a new opportunity to re-download and do a second trial. Has it happened to me alone? :puf_bigsmile:
Emian wrote:
14 Jun 2018
ok, again it sucks that people cannot TRY an update before they buy (not to blame Blamsoft, i believe that's Propellerheads fault...).

Also , no video's/sound-examples of the new version ? without the option to trial i'd sure like to hear how the new product sound before concidering buyin' the upgrade...

A video-review or showcase of the new features would be very welcome !
Karim Le Mec : Dj / Producer / Label Owner ( :reason: Vers 10.2 on  IMac 2016 21")
FOLLOW Karim Le Mec
https://www.karimlemec.it/
https://soundcloud.com/karimlemec
https://www.facebook.com/karimlemec
https://www.mixcloud.com/lemecdj/

User avatar
diminished
Posts: 729
Joined: 15 Dec 2018

Post 12 Mar 2019

Cool! I got an email reply and my license has been upgraded to 1.5. Very nice, thanks Blamsoft! <3

I hope this thread doesn't cause them too much trouble.

(Guess who started a track with version 1 this morning ;))

zoidkirb
Posts: 100
Joined: 18 Nov 2018

Post 12 Mar 2019

diminished wrote:
12 Mar 2019
Cool! I got an email reply and my license has been upgraded to 1.5. Very nice, thanks Blamsoft! <3
Props themselves sorted me out :P

User avatar
GRB
Posts: 35
Joined: 07 May 2018

Post 12 Mar 2019

VK 1.5 included in Rig 3 is great news!

Considering to get Synthetic Rig 3 and Mix & Mastering Rig 3 so I can finally get Selig's fantastic tools, Softube FET, Parsec, Respire and much more. This is a great opportunity to get some REs that costs as much as the whole Rig :)
:reason: 10 - Win10/64bit ASUS UX560ux (i7/16Gb/SSD) - Scarlett 2i4 - MAUDIO Oxygen 61 - JBL 305 MKII

zoidkirb
Posts: 100
Joined: 18 Nov 2018

Post 12 Mar 2019

GRB wrote:
12 Mar 2019
Respire
And when Respire 2.0 drops that's gonna be an even bigger helluva deal :)

User avatar
dusan.cani
Posts: 96
Joined: 16 Oct 2018
Location: Slovakia

Post 13 Mar 2019

diminished wrote:
12 Mar 2019
Cool! I got an email reply and my license has been upgraded to 1.5. Very nice, thanks Blamsoft! <3
Me too ! :D

They responded very quickly, thaaanks...

User avatar
dusan.cani
Posts: 96
Joined: 16 Oct 2018
Location: Slovakia

Post 13 Mar 2019

GRB wrote:
12 Mar 2019
VK 1.5 included in Rig 3 is great news!

Considering to get Synthetic Rig 3 and Mix & Mastering Rig 3 so I can finally get Selig's fantastic tools, Softube FET, Parsec, Respire and much more. This is a great opportunity to get some REs that costs as much as the whole Rig :)
definitely worth it :puf_smile:

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 1848
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 13 Mar 2019

vk1 upgrade only with rig?

User avatar
antic604
Posts: 2064
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Post 13 Mar 2019

zoidkirb wrote:
12 Mar 2019
GRB wrote:
12 Mar 2019
Respire
And when Respire 2.0 drops that's gonna be an even bigger helluva deal :)
You mean "if"
Bitwig 2 // Reason 10 // Cubase Pro 10 @ Lenovo Y730 15'' i7-8750h
my music - https://soundcloud.com/antic604
other stuff - "Psytrance in Bitwig Studio" tutorial

User avatar
diminished
Posts: 729
Joined: 15 Dec 2018

Post 13 Mar 2019

moneykube wrote:
13 Mar 2019
vk1 upgrade only with rig?
yep

User avatar
Blamsoft
Posts: 91
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 13 Mar 2019

If you purchased the synth rig recently and did not get VK-1 1.5, please contact Propellerhead support to get it corrected.

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 1848
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 13 Mar 2019

purchased... what are the changes
' without rig deak

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 1848
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 13 Mar 2019

as a good blan soft vyer the paid otion sgould be for all imo

zoidkirb
Posts: 100
Joined: 18 Nov 2018

Post 13 Mar 2019

antic604 wrote:
13 Mar 2019
You mean "if"
Ok maybe I got a little caught up in this update excitement :redface:

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 3 guests