UMPF Club Drums RE

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Carly(Poohbear)

Post 16 Sep 2020

client6 wrote:
15 Sep 2020
priior wrote:
27 Jan 2019

4) Have a parallel out for each channel so we can feed it into a sidechain. (unless someone figured out an easy way to send out the kick signal without messing the internal routing?)
Has anyone figured out a workaround to sidechain with the kick's gate out or another method without breaking the routing?

Thanks!
Using the Kick's Gate out does not break any of the routing and IMO gives you more control over using audio out.

client6

Post 17 Sep 2020

Thanks Carly. I tried the tutorial here (https://www.reasonexperts.com/the-main- ... ssion.html) and also putting the gate out to an ADSR and shaping the signal to output to a 14:2 mixer to lower the master level CV but I guess I'm not quite getting it right. Any tips?

Thanks!

Carly(Poohbear)

Post 17 Sep 2020

client6 wrote:
17 Sep 2020
Thanks Carly. I tried the tutorial here (https://www.reasonexperts.com/the-main- ... ssion.html) and also putting the gate out to an ADSR and shaping the signal to output to a 14:2 mixer to lower the master level CV but I guess I'm not quite getting it right. Any tips?

Thanks!
Personally I would use the Janitor to shape it (even pre an envelope), using the Decay on it you can use then use the sustain from a envelope..

So here I'm using the CV1 of the Janitor to delay the CV signal, using the Env from Little LFO, the 2nd CV on the janitor is inverting the signal as well as scaling it down then I'm effect the level of the mix channel. You might get away with using the Delay only on the Janitor.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

client6

Post 18 Sep 2020

Thanks so much for the detailed explanation. I got it to work, really appreciate the pictures.

Thanks!

• Information