Propellerheads' 50% Coupon Code for Waldorf Soft Synths

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
am0eba

05 Jun 2018

So I got an email from P-Heads saying there was such a great response to the Waves RE that Waldorf is offering 50% off to Reason Users for purchase of any of their software synthesizers - until 08 JUNE!

So I visited the Waldorf Music site and downloaded and tried their Nave wavetable synth and Largo (Blofeld emulation). I like 'em and for ~$75 each, I want 'em. I went to purchase and tried to input the Coupon Code: PH2018, but the Waldorf site says coupon codes need to be 20 characters long!

I've put in a support request to Waldorf, but based on their forum, I have a feeling they may not get back to me before the deal expires.

Anyone else try this or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

_Dave_
:reason: :re: :refill: :recycle: :PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :record: :rt:
"F" the ineffable! 
My music is available on iTunes, Amazon, Youtube, Spotify and CDBaby - more info:
http://2little2late.org/am0eba/

jimmyklane

05 Jun 2018

am0eba wrote:
05 Jun 2018
So I got an email from P-Heads saying there was such a great response to the Waves RE that Waldorf is offering 50% off to Reason Users for purchase of any of their software synthesizers - until 08 JUNE!

So I visited the Waldorf Music site and downloaded and tried their Nave wavetable synth and Largo (Blofeld emulation). I like 'em and for ~$75 each, I want 'em. I went to purchase and tried to input the Coupon Code: PH2018, but the Waldorf site says coupon codes need to be 20 characters long!

I've put in a support request to Waldorf, but based on their forum, I have a feeling they may not get back to me before the deal expires.

Anyone else try this or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

_Dave_
I can confirm that Largo and the Blofeld are pretty much exact copies.
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

hurricane
Competition Winner

05 Jun 2018

Works for me:
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 2.26.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 2.26.41 PM.png (53.09 KiB) Viewed 1624 times
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

am0eba

05 Jun 2018

@Hurricane: where id you enter the code? When I elect the "redeem Coupon Code" link, it tells me the code is too short.

Thanks,

_Dave_
"F" the ineffable! 
My music is available on iTunes, Amazon, Youtube, Spotify and CDBaby - more info:

am0eba

05 Jun 2018

Found it!

Thanks Hurricane, for letting me know it could be made to work. I started my order over again, and searched for any little place where a code might be entered. I found it in the payment method screen, right before it sent me to PayPal. I had been trying to enter the discount code in the place (Named "redeem coupon code")where you enter the serial number to get the activation code... (WTF!? Why make the serial number and the activation code so similar, and not explain in the email how to use one to get the other... And why call it a "serial number" in one place, and a "coupon code" in another? Sheesh. Lots of try and fails today, but finally got everything working...

I like Largo because it has what appear to be some deep resources. I like Nave because of that dang 3D wavetable display... Both of them make some of the kinds of sounds I've been wanting to use in my music. Thanks to Waldorf and P-Heads as well... But please, next time make it a little simpler!

_Dave_
"F" the ineffable! 

hurricane
Competition Winner

05 Jun 2018

The only place you can put it:
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 2.58.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 2.58.20 PM.png (40.33 KiB) Viewed 1589 times
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

hurricane
Competition Winner

05 Jun 2018

Cool.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

Arrant
Competition Winner

06 Jun 2018

I'm a bit surprised it took so long for a thread about this offer to appear, but to be honest I have been lusting after Largo for a while and was exstatic when the mail from PH showed up :D

The discount code works, as described above. Largo is very useful and sounds quite unlike any Reason synth (native or RE) to me.
Might pick up Nave as well, not sure about that one.

Aosta

06 Jun 2018

I have Nave on IOS, it's amazing! Would love to see it as a RE
Tend the flame

Loque

06 Jun 2018

I checked the videos. I am not impressed. What do i miss, compared to eXpanse as an example?
Reason12, Win10

• Information