Great fun, great prizes! Good luck!
wowhow
Competition Winner

15 Jun 2018

Hi, everyone! This is my track for the noise engineering competition. :reason:

Timmy Crowne
Competition Winner

16 Jun 2018

Here's my entry for the challenge: UltraFunkyRoboSleaze.

Every sound in the piece is from a module in Synth Bundle 1. Wanted to see how far I could push these synths so I tried to create everything from drums to guitars to piano. It was a lot of fun!

Ahornberg

16 Jun 2018

Timmy Crowne wrote:
16 Jun 2018
Here's my entry for the challenge: UltraFunkyRoboSleaze.

Every sound in the piece is from a module in Synth Bundle 1. Wanted to see how far I could push these synths so I tried to create everything from drums to guitars to piano. It was a lot of fun!

I really love how close you got in emulating guitar, acoustic drums and e-piano! :thumbs_up:

Timmy Crowne
Competition Winner

16 Jun 2018

Ahornberg wrote:
16 Jun 2018
I really love how close you got in emulating guitar, acoustic drums and e-piano! :thumbs_up:
Thanks! These synths are so versatile to be so different in their architecture and design.

Bes
Competition Winner

17 Jun 2018

Cool I got an entry in, good luck to everyone
- Certified Reason expert

coding
Competition Winner

17 Jun 2018

Too many concerts lately and unfortunately no time so I'll need to pass on this challenge. And it's a pity because the synths have there own sound and a kind of sound I really like. By the way good entries till now :) Good luck everyone!

artotaku

17 Jun 2018

My entry. Raw Techno. It is a live recording/performance - something I never did before, so it is not perfect. I recorded a few versions and decided to upload the longest one. Just too good moments in there.
PSQ-1684 is used to sequence the instruments, a Novation Launch Control XL to tweak them.

Loque

17 Jun 2018

artotaku wrote:
17 Jun 2018
My entry. Raw Techno. It is a live recording/performance - something I never did before, so it is not perfect. I recorded a few versions and decided to upload the longest one. Just too good moments in there.
PSQ-1684 is used to sequence the instruments, a Novation Launch Control XL to tweak them.

I like live performances. They catch the feeling you actually have. And you did well.
Reason12, Win10

artotaku

17 Jun 2018

Loque wrote:
17 Jun 2018
artotaku wrote:
17 Jun 2018

I like live performances. They catch the feeling you actually have. And you did well.
Thanks! It was pure fun. These REs are very inviting for live tweaking. Sound changes completely with a turn of a knob.

xylyx

17 Jun 2018

My entry...melodic ambient? Or something like that anyway!

I ended up liking these REs much more than I anticipated and will no doubt end up purchasing them at some future point (there's too many good entries to believe that I would win!). All sounds came from the REs.

BRIGGS

17 Jun 2018

Thanks for the opportunity.:puf_bigsmile:

My entry:

r11s

tiker01

18 Jun 2018

Submission is closed!
Thanks for all the entries! It is now listening time!

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

aeox
Competition Winner

19 Jun 2018

Awesome stuff guys! :thumbs_up:

O1B

21 Jun 2018

NOIse ENGINEEring is the Point.

I trust you’re all caught up - if you followed this thread.
sleep1979 wrote:
01 Jun 2018
whats the point

tiker01

29 Jun 2018

Thank you for all the great entries. There were 23 in total!

So after a quite tough two round listening/judging we have the three winners of the Noise Engineering Synth Bundle 1 Song Challenge.

3rd place is taken by aeox, (Sorry couldn`t get the link. Next time let us copy it please!) - 3rd prize: one RE from Synth Bundle 1 (winner’s choice).
2nd place goes to Noplan, Spieldosenbier - 2nd prize: two REs from Synth Bundle 1 (winner’s choice)
Finally, the winner this time is P'elle, Engineered Madness who wins the whole bundle!

Kris from NE will get in touch with you guys in a PM soon!

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

P'elle
Competition Winner

29 Jun 2018

Cool thanks for making some awesome RE's and for hosting this event. :)

ltbrunt00

29 Jun 2018

Loque wrote:
01 Jun 2018
Here is my entry, due it already have done it.

You do not need to add me to the contest, since i already bought the bundle. The contest comes pretty late. So here is mine just for fun and to get started.
This track should definitely be in a movie or TV show.
Reason, Nuendo, Studio One
https://soundcloud.com/user-404930848

Loque

29 Jun 2018

ltbrunt00 wrote:
29 Jun 2018
Loque wrote:
01 Jun 2018

You do not need to add me to the contest, since i already bought the bundle. The contest comes pretty late. So here is mine just for fun and to get started.
:o :? ty :thumbs_up:
Reason12, Win10

ltbrunt00

29 Jun 2018

Loque wrote:
01 Jun 2018

Reason, Nuendo, Studio One
https://soundcloud.com/user-404930848

NoiseEng
RE Developer

29 Jun 2018

Hello all! I have messaged the winners -- if you did not get a message, please get in touch with me! For everyone who participated, a big thank you! We appreciate your support and interest and we are so happy that people are composing such great music using our REs. It was really hard to pick winners.

I also would love to use any of the entries for promotional spots (feature on social media, on the PH page, or on our site) to promote the REs. The rules state that I can, but I would really prefer to get your explicit permission -- and give you time to polish anything you might want to polish up. If you would like me to post anything, please PM me and I will get your details.

Thanks again to everyone!
Kris
Noise Engineering
Doer of the Things
Two of Seven

eusti

29 Jun 2018

NoiseEng wrote:
29 Jun 2018
Hello all! I have messaged the winners -- if you did not get a message, please get in touch with me! For everyone who participated, a big thank you! We appreciate your support and interest and we are so happy that people are composing such great music using our REs. It was really hard to pick winners.

I also would love to use any of the entries for promotional spots (feature on social media, on the PH page, or on our site) to promote the REs. The rules state that I can, but I would really prefer to get your explicit permission -- and give you time to polish anything you might want to polish up. If you would like me to post anything, please PM me and I will get your details.

Nice job for explicitly asking! I'm really impressed by your ethics! Wow! Classy!

D.

Bes
Competition Winner

30 Jun 2018

NoiseEng wrote:
29 Jun 2018

NE you have my permission to use my track as is for anything you like, thanks for the great RE
- Certified Reason expert

aeox
Competition Winner

30 Jun 2018

Congratulations Peter and Noplan!

Ahornberg

01 Jul 2018

Congrats to all the winners!

Noplan
Competition Winner

01 Jul 2018

aeox wrote: