Beta testers needed for new effects RE!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
jimmyklane

30 May 2018

Do you want me to use this thread or PM to inform you of usage cases and bugs? Also, I’m a sound designer by trade, would you like a preset refill made?
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

mobipdi

30 May 2018

jimmyklane wrote:
30 May 2018
Do you want me to use this thread or PM to inform you of usage cases and bugs? Also, I’m a sound designer by trade, would you like a preset refill made?
http://mobipdi.com/beta.php is where I am setup to receive beta feedback but you can PM if you'd like as well! As for refills, it might be too soon as I'm still developing the RE.

NaviRetlav

30 May 2018

Thanks for adding me to beta.
Quick question:
Where should I report bugs ? What's your email ?

Also could you create the sub-forum on reason talk for beta testing, just like some other developers have ?

Regards.

mobipdi

30 May 2018

NaviRetlav wrote:
30 May 2018
Quick question:

Also could you create the sub-forum on reason talk for beta testing, just like some other developers have ?

Regards.
I have this page setup for beta feedback: http://mobipdi.com/beta.php, but you can email if you'd prefer (it's on my profile).

Another user said they had contacted a mod about a beta sub-forum, but I haven't heard anything else about it.
Thank you!

lrey

31 May 2018

I'd love to be a beta tester for your RE. My username is: LRey

Marco Raaphorst

31 May 2018

interesting!

username: raapie

NaviRetlav

31 May 2018

mobipdi wrote:
30 May 2018
NaviRetlav wrote:
30 May 2018
Quick question:

Regards.
I have this page setup for beta feedback: http://mobipdi.com/beta.php, but you can email if you'd prefer (it's on my profile).

Another user said they had contacted a mod about a beta sub-forum, but I haven't heard anything else about it.
Thank you!
OK.
I just sent you a large list of bugs and suggestions that I found.

mobipdi

01 Jun 2018

lrey wrote:
31 May 2018
I'd love to be a beta tester for your RE. My username is: LRey
Just added. :puf_smile:

mobipdi

01 Jun 2018

Marco Raaphorst wrote:
31 May 2018
interesting!

username: raapie
Added. :thumbs_up:

tomschmidt

05 Jul 2018

Hi! If you're still accepting beta testers, I'll be glad to throw my hat in the ring. Username: sfinkle
Thanks!
Seth

mobipdi

13 Jul 2018

tomschmidt wrote:
05 Jul 2018
Hi! If you're still accepting beta testers, I'll be glad to throw my hat in the ring. Username: sfinkle
Thanks!
Seth
This beta test is basically done, but I can add to to my testers list for future REs. Thank you so much for your interest.

• Information