What QVprod said. And also, let's not forget that only a relatively small percentage of Reason users even know about this site! I'm not so much worried about myself or those of us who spend lots of time in the "Reason community" such as it is; we'll manage either way (though QVprod makes great points about the shortcomings of relying solely on ReasonTalk for this). For everyone else (the unwashed masses who will sadly never know the joy of hanging out with all of us in here ), I simply don't see any realistic alternative to a proper review system.QVprod wrote: ↑22 May 2018Despite my response above, I agree a review section (in the shop) would be excellent. While the "RE in the shop!" threads have "reviews" in them, they can be slightly hard to find if you don't know how to work the search function well. Especially if the RE has been out for a while. If we did something here I suppose a reviews section similar to how Gearslutz does theirs could possibly be done but it wouldn't be nearly as convenient to navigate as actual reviews on the the product pages themselves.TritoneAddiction wrote: ↑22 May 2018
I wouldn't mind reviews in the Prop Shop either, but isn't the Rack Extension threads enough? Seems like every new "***** in the shop" thread is pretty much about peoples opinions of a new device anyway. Of course the information/opinions aren't sorted in a nice way, so there's one flaw I guess.
But like I said I wouldn't be against reviews in the Shop. I mean why not add reviews?
This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Exactly. I think there are more pretty p!553d customers out there that bought this crap.
10, Win10 64Bit.
Eeeeeeeeasy, Big Fella!
Antic604 "Well, he's been doing it - mentioning Eurorack hardware - in majority of his posts, so I'm not surprised anymore Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:19 pm
This is the most savagely funny comment on this entire board!hurricane wrote: ↑19 May 2018Aeon Sound Design - Lesson 01
by Your Friendly Neighborhood Hurricane
Let's try creating a sound from scratch.
1. Right Click on Aeon Synth and select "reset device".
2. Let's isolate the saw wave by muting Layers 1 & 2. Boom, there's a saw wave.
3. Play the D note above C5. Wait - what? You can't hear anything? Try the E. Nothing??? Keep going up the keyboard. STFU, you mean the sample stops at C5?
4. Fine, let's extend the range of the sample by not being able to do that all.
5. Ok, well let's modula - never mind.
6. How about we hit tab and let's see what we have going on back there ok hit tab again forget I mentioned that.
7. Fuck it - just jack the punish knob all the way to the right and turn on the distortion and lo-fi while you're at it.
8. Do this to every preset.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: tumar and 16 guests