AEON Bundle for $29

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
househoppin09

23 May 2018

QVprod wrote:
22 May 2018
TritoneAddiction wrote:
22 May 2018

I wouldn't mind reviews in the Prop Shop either, but isn't the Rack Extension threads enough? Seems like every new "***** in the shop" thread is pretty much about peoples opinions of a new device anyway. Of course the information/opinions aren't sorted in a nice way, so there's one flaw I guess.

But like I said I wouldn't be against reviews in the Shop. I mean why not add reviews?
Despite my response above, I agree a review section (in the shop) would be excellent. While the "RE in the shop!" threads have "reviews" in them, they can be slightly hard to find if you don't know how to work the search function well. Especially if the RE has been out for a while. If we did something here I suppose a reviews section similar to how Gearslutz does theirs could possibly be done but it wouldn't be nearly as convenient to navigate as actual reviews on the the product pages themselves.
What QVprod said. And also, let's not forget that only a relatively small percentage of Reason users even know about this site! I'm not so much worried about myself or those of us who spend lots of time in the "Reason community" such as it is; we'll manage either way (though QVprod makes great points about the shortcomings of relying solely on ReasonTalk for this). For everyone else (the unwashed masses who will sadly never know the joy of hanging out with all of us in here ;)), I simply don't see any realistic alternative to a proper review system.

Loque

23 May 2018

househoppin09 wrote:
23 May 2018
...I'm not so much worried about myself or those of us who spend lots of time in the "Reason community" ... For everyone else (the unwashed masses who will sadly never know the joy of hanging out with all of us in here ;))...
Exactly. I think there are more pretty p!553d customers out there that bought this crap.
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

O1B

23 May 2018

Eeeeeeeeasy, Big Fella!

Loque wrote:
23 May 2018
househoppin09 wrote:
23 May 2018
...I'm not so much worried about myself or those of us who spend lots of time in the "Reason community" ... For everyone else (the unwashed masses who will sadly never know the joy of hanging out with all of us in here ;))...
Exactly. I think there are more pretty p!553d customers out there that bought this crap.

Michaellos

23 May 2018

Aeon bundle dissapeared from the shop, but both aeons separately are still available

Catblack

24 May 2018

hurricane wrote:
19 May 2018
Aeon Sound Design - Lesson 01
by Your Friendly Neighborhood Hurricane

Let's try creating a sound from scratch.

1. Right Click on Aeon Synth and select "reset device".

2. Let's isolate the saw wave by muting Layers 1 & 2. Boom, there's a saw wave.

3. Play the D note above C5. Wait - what? You can't hear anything? Try the E. Nothing??? Keep going up the keyboard. STFU, you mean the sample stops at C5?

4. Fine, let's extend the range of the sample by not being able to do that all.

5. Ok, well let's modula - never mind.

6. How about we hit tab and let's see what we have going on back there ok hit tab again forget I mentioned that.

7. Fuck it - just jack the punish knob all the way to the right and turn on the distortion and lo-fi while you're at it.

8. Do this to every preset.

You're welcome.
This is the most savagely funny comment on this entire board!

Michaellos

15 Jul 2018

Just noticed that both instruments dissapeared from the shop

MrFigg

15 Jul 2018

Michaellos wrote:
15 Jul 2018
Just noticed that both instruments dissapeared from the shop
About time

Loque

15 Jul 2018

MrFigg wrote: