CV Player Tap, free from Lectric Panda

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
WolfZeit

28 Jun 2023

challism wrote:
28 Jun 2023
WolfZeit wrote:
28 Jun 2023

Thanks for that :thumbs_up:
Good tip, yeah. And you can make it polyphonic by adding more Euclids. And you can adjust the pitch (that knob can also be automated). There is a complicated way of putting this into a Combi and making it receive/follow notes, basically turning it into a version or Euclidean.
eupoly.png
I didn't realise you could add more than 1 Euclid to a single synth, to make it Polyphonic. Just tried it with a Europa and it works perfectly :thumbs_up: Made a Combinator around it too, for easy recreation. This forum is great. Thank you.
Attachments
Euclid Combinator Multi.jpg
Euclid Combinator Multi.jpg (296.9 KiB) Viewed 491 times

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

29 Jun 2023

challism wrote:
28 Jun 2023

Good tip, yeah. And you can make it polyphonic by adding more Euclids. And you can adjust the pitch (that knob can also be automated). There is a complicated way of putting this into a Combi and making it receive/follow notes, basically turning it into a version or Euclidean.
eupoly.png
As Alligator was mentioned earlier :) I use Kompulsion a lot now for making new patterns (either sitting on top of combinator or direct wiring) however I use to run 3 Euclid into Alligator's triggers for a bit of fun...

• Information