removing radical piano or humana...

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
mataya

12 May 2018

H,

is there a way to remove radical piano. I really don't find this useful at all, so I would like to free my hard drive. I don't see an option to remove it anywhere and I didn't found anything in help file-

tx
M

Data_Shrine

12 May 2018

I don't think there's any way to remove/uninstall RE.

avasopht
Competition Winner

12 May 2018

On Windows:
- C:\Users\{UserName}\Music\Propellerhead Content\Optional Devices
- Just delete the folders of the devices you don't want.

No idea how you do it for OSX

Ostermilk

12 May 2018

avasopht wrote:
12 May 2018
On Windows:

^^^This is the only way I know of^^^^

It would be handy if you could (untick) remove and re-install (tick) optional RE's and ReFills from the currently dubiously labelled menu item 'Manage Content'. Especially for those that like to keep their OS drives lean, for regular imaging purposes and those using smaller SSD's for their OS partition.

Of course this requirement would be mitigated somewhat by being allowed to specify a custom location for the 'Optional Content' in the first place.

mataya

13 May 2018

avasopht wrote:
12 May 2018
On Windows:

Oh thank you. Yeah, seems like it's the only way to remove it.
Oh well, it's gone now.

tx
M

Yonatan

13 May 2018

How about all the "Trial" devices with a lot of mb memory. What happen when 30 days passed? Are they removed if I remove manually from the list in the Authorizer? Or are every device still holding hdd space somewhere? (using a Mac).

KirkMarkarian

13 May 2018

Removing for OS X:

Users / Home (looks like a house with something you named it as) / Music / Propellerhead Content / Optional Devices

Ostermilk

13 May 2018

Yonatan wrote:
13 May 2018
How about all the "Trial" devices with a lot of mb memory. What happen when 30 days passed? Are they removed if I remove manually from the list in the Authorizer? Or are every device still holding hdd space somewhere? (using a Mac).
You can remove non-bundled RE's with the Authorizer, just select delete for each unwanted RE and it's removed from your hard drive.

If a specific RE is owned you can still delete it from your hard drive in the same way, it will still be in your account if you want to re-download a specific deleted RE or do a 'Sync All' from your account page..

It's only the bundled devices that need to be manually located and deleted.

• Information