Deal of the week: Chenille (EUR25)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
antic604

19 Mar 2018

I never had the need to use chorus in my music, but this one seems to be pretty good:

https://shop.propellerheads.se/rack-ext ... -ensemble/

Faastwalker

19 Mar 2018

It's awesome. Snap it up at that price. If you like the ensemble / chorus type effects from vintage Roland synths this device is spot on. It simulates lots of vintage style ensemble / chorus effects & does it very well I think.

I had an old Roland RS-09 organ / string synth that had an audio input so you could route audio through the ensemble effect. It made the most boring synth sounds shine but it was a bit of a one trick pony. I wanted to sell it but didn't want to loose the audio input to the ensemble effect. I sold it soon after I got Chenille. It filled the gap nicely.

Marco Raaphorst

19 Mar 2018

very strange: downloaded the trial. it is in the authoriser but I cannot find it in Reason!?

Mr. Watts

20 Mar 2018

Anyone on the fence about this chorus effect should read this. This chorus is the best I've used and the only chorus I use regularly because it sounds great and is very easy to use. The way it brings a lead synth to life is amazing. Sounds very nice on vocals as well. And there are tons of patches for almost any situation. If I could only have one chorus effect, this is the one I would use.

dustmoses

21 Mar 2018

Marco Raaphorst wrote:
19 Mar 2018
very strange: downloaded the trial. it is in the authoriser but I cannot find it in Reason!?
Same here.

dustmoses

21 Mar 2018

I would buy this no demo (I was waiting for payday) but the trial was not activated properly... making me not want to buy it. Chenille is not in my account at all, I tried uninstalling the RE in authorizer to redownload but there is no DL link in my rack extensions, it's not even there... Happened with Solar 5 from Skrock also.

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

21 Mar 2018

dustmoses wrote:
21 Mar 2018
I would buy this no demo (I was waiting for payday) but the trial was not activated properly... making me not want to buy it. Chenille is not in my account at all, I tried uninstalling the RE in authorizer to redownload but there is no DL link in my rack extensions, it's not even there... Happened with Solar 5 from Skrock also.
I've been in touch with PH. They're looking into it.

dustmoses

22 Mar 2018

Thanks. Hoping to buy the sale if they fix it.

raymondh

22 Mar 2018

Mr. Watts wrote:
20 Mar 2018
Anyone on the fence about this chorus effect should read this. This chorus is the best I've used and the only chorus I use regularly because it sounds great and is very easy to use. The way it brings a lead synth to life is amazing. Sounds very nice on vocals as well. And there are tons of patches for almost any situation. If I could only have one chorus effect, this is the one I would use.
I concur!

zumBeispiel

22 Mar 2018

Is it also the update from version 1 on offer?

dustmoses

22 Mar 2018

Resolved. Already trialed, 2nd trial mistakenly enabled.

miscend

22 Mar 2018

Does anyone know if the upgrade price stays the same when a product is on deal of the week.

• Information